描写保险的英语语句
描写保险的英语语句
同学们不要放弃英语哦,英语在我们生活中还是很重要的哦,今天小编给大家整理了英语的句子,英语在我们生活中是很重要的哦,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦
保险
551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案
552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率
553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?
我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险
554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?
这些货要多少保险费
555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine nsurance.
我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险
556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.
请告诉我们破损险的保险费
557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
你们通常提供哪一种保险
558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.
请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险
559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢
560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失
561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗
562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担
563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保
564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional remium.
我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担
565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担
566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.
为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保
567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.
我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险
568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保
569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险
570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.
海运险就由我方投保
描写保险的英语句子相关文章:
1.保险常见英语用语