如何用英语说“你活该”
如何用英语说“你活该”
以下是小编整理的用英语表达“你活该”,希望对大家英语学习有所帮助。
首先,学学“我不吃这一套”,“我才不买你的帐”,“我才不信你的话”如何用英语表达。很简单,用这个词“buy”:
Stop wasting our time; I just don't buy your story.
不要再浪费时间了,我才不信你的鬼话。
Things are usually too good to be true, I won't buy it.
事情太好了反而让人难以置信,我不会信的。
Even though you tell the truth, nobody is going to buy it.
即使你讲实话,也没人信你。
那如果某人会买你的帐,信你的话呢,就用“buy”的肯定句式:
Do exactly what I told you to do, your mom will buy it.
就按照我教你的去做,你妈妈会信的。
顺便提一句:给某人买某物呢,一般用”buy somebody something”, 比“buy something for somebody”听上去更地道。
Jenifer's finance bought her a house.
珍丽佛的未婚夫给她买了座房子。
When I turn 20, my parents will buy me a laptop.
当我满20岁后,我爸妈会给我买台手提电脑。
下面,介绍一个很棒的词:deserve,意思是应受,应得,值得,活该,所以它后面应受,应得的东西可以是好的,也可以坏的。
We've been working on the report days and nights, we deserve a long vacation.
我们整日整夜地赶这份报告,我们该放个长假了。
Tony deserves a reward for his efforts.
托尼的努力值得奖励。
I deserve putting on a nice dress and going to a party tonight.
我今晚要奖励一下自己,穿上漂亮的裙子去参加派队。
You deserve the criticism because you're always late for work.
你工作老迟到,是该受到批评。
David deserves the loss of her girlfriend; he never really cares about her. 大卫被女朋友甩了,活该,他从来就没能真正地关心过她。
You deserve it!
你活该