实用英语情景对话:去医院探望朋友
实用英语情景对话:去医院探望朋友
大家好,我是豆子!新年快乐!今天我写了关于去医院探望朋友的对话,让我们一起来看看吧!
A: Hey Linda, have you got better right now?
你好点了木有?
B: Hi Lily, thanks for coming to see me. The doctor said I can leave soon.
谢谢来看我,医生说我很快就能出院了。
A: It is good.
太好了。
B: I really miss home and office.
我想家和办公室了。
A: I guess you miss your parents, but why office?
我猜你想你父母了,但是为什么还有办公室。
B: I know there is a lot of work at my office, but you know what? Busy working is a lot better than stay in the hospital!
我知道办公室有好多活,但是你知道吗?忙碌的工作比待在医院好太多了。
A: Well! It is true.
这倒是真的。
B: I have to stay here for another day for observation.
我还得在这多待一天观察。
A: Is there anyone here to accompany you?
这里有人陪你么?
B: Yes, my younger sister.
有的,我妹妹。
A: I mean if necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.
如果需要,我可以在这陪你,直到你出院。
B: No, thanks! I appreciate that you can come to the hospital to visit me. You are so nice!
不用了,谢谢。我很感谢你来医院看我了,你太好了。
A: You are my good friend. That is what I should do.
你是我的好朋友,这是我应该做的。
B: I am ok. I know you are busy with some projects.
我还好,我知道你忙着做项目。
A: Come on! Let me know if you need anything.
得了吧,有什么事就告诉我。
B: All right! Let’s have some plan together after I am discharged!
成!等我出院咱俩一起活动!
A: Sure!
好的
公众号:跟着豆子学口语
本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!