学习啦 > 语文学习 > 诗词大全 >

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语

时间: 小龙0 分享

  For why should others false adulterate eyes为什么别人虚伪淫猥的眼睛Give salutation to my sportive blood?有权赞扬或诋毁我活跃的血?下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语(精选篇1)

  O, call not me to justify the wrong

  哦,别叫我原谅你的残酷不仁

  That thy unkindness lays upon my heart;

  对于我的心的不公正的冒犯;

  Wound me not with thine eye but with thy tongue;

  请用舌头伤害我,可别用眼睛;

  Use power with power and slay me not by art.

  狠狠打击我,杀我,可别耍手段。

  Tell me thou lovest elsewhere, but in my sight,

  说你已爱上了别人;但当我面,

  Dear heart, forbear to glance thine eye aside:

  心肝,可别把眼睛向旁边张望:

  What need'st thou wound with cunning when thy might

  何必要耍手段,既然你的强权

  Is more than my o'er-press'd defense can bide?

  已够打垮我过分紧张的抵抗?

  Let me excuse thee: ah! my love well knows

  让我替你辩解说:"我爱人明知

  Her pretty looks have been mine enemies,

  她那明媚的流盼是我的死仇,

  And therefore from my face she turns my foes,

  才把我的敌人从我脸上转移,

  That they elsewhere might dart their injuries:

  让它向别处放射害人的毒镞!"

  Yet do not so; but since I am near slain,

  可别这样;我已经一息奄奄,

  Kill me outright with looks and rid my pain.

  不如一下盯死我,解除了苦难。

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语(精选篇2)

  If thy soul check thee that I come so near,

  你的灵魂若骂你我走得太近,

  Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,'

  请对你那瞎灵魂说我是你"心愿",

  And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there;

  而"心愿",她晓得,对她并非陌生;

  Thus far for love my love-suit, sweet, fulfil.

  为了爱,让我的爱如愿吧,心肝。

  'Will' will fulfil the treasure of thy love,

  心愿将充塞你的爱情的宝藏,

  Ay, fill it full with wills, and my will one.

  请用心愿充满它,把我算一个,

  In things of great receipt with ease we prove

  须知道宏大的容器非常便当,

  Among a number one is reckon'd none:

  多装或少装一个算不了什么。

  Then in the number let me pass untold,

  请容许我混在队伍中间进去,

  Though in thy stores' account I one must be;

  不管怎样说我总是其中之一;

  For nothing hold me, so it please thee hold

  把我看作微末不足道,但必须

  That nothing me, a something sweet to thee:

  把这微末看作你心爱的东西。

  Make but my name thy love, and love that still,

  把我名字当你的爱,始终如一,

  And then thou lovest me, for my name is 'Will.'

  就是爱我,因为"心愿"是我的名字。

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语(精选篇3)

  Be wise as thou art cruel; do not press

  你狠心,也该放聪明;别让侮蔑

  My tongue-tied patience with too much disdain;

  把我不作声的忍耐逼得太甚;

  Lest sorrow lend me words and words express

  免得悲哀赐我喉舌,让你领略

  The manner of my pity-wanting pain.

  我的可怜的痛苦会怎样发狠。

  If I might teach thee wit, better it were,

  你若学了乖,爱呵,就觉得理应

  Though not to love, yet, love, to tell me so;

  对我说你爱我,纵使你不如此;

  As testy sick men, when their deaths be near,

  好像暴躁的病人,当死期已近,

  No news but health from their physicians know;

  只愿听医生报告健康的消息;

  For if I should despair, I should grow mad,

  因为我若是绝望,我就会发疯,

  And in my madness might speak ill of thee:

  疯狂中难保不把你胡乱咒骂:

  Now this ill-wresting world is grown so bad,

  这乖张世界是那么不成体统,

  Mad slanderers by mad ears believed be,

  疯狂的耳总爱听疯子的坏话。

  That I may not be so, nor thou belied,

  要我不发疯,而你不遭受诽谤,

  Bear thine eyes straight, though thy proud heart go wide.

  你得把眼睛正视,尽管心放荡。

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语(精选篇4)

  Thou blind fool, Love, what dost thou to mine eyes,

  又瞎又蠢的爱,你对我的眸子

  That they behold, and see not what they see?

  干了什么,以致它们视而不见?

  They know what beauty is, see where it lies,

  它们认得美,也看见美在那里,

  Yet what the best is take the worst to be.

  却居然错把那极恶当作至善。

  If eyes corrupt by over-partial looks

  我的眼睛若受了偏见的歪扭,

  Be anchor'd in the bay where all men ride,

  在那人人行驶的海湾里下锚,

  Why of eyes' falsehood hast thou forged hooks,

  你为何把它们的虚妄作成钩,

  Whereto the judgment of my heart is tied?

  把我的心的判断力钩得牢牢?

  Why should my heart think that a several plot

  难道是我的心,明知那是公地,

  Which my heart knows the wide world's common place?

  硬把它当作私人游乐的花园?

  Or mine eyes seeing this, say this is not,

  还是我眼睛否认明显的事实,

  To put fair truth upon so foul a face?

  硬拿美丽的真蒙住丑恶的脸?

  In things right true my heart and eyes have erred,

  我的心和眼既迷失了真方向,

  And to this false plague are they now transferr'd.

  自然不得不陷入虚妄的膏肓。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌3

  When my love swears that she is made of truth

  我爱人赌咒说她浑身是忠实,

  I do believe her, though I know she lies,

  我相信她(虽然明知她在撒谎),

  That she might think me some untutor'd youth,

  让她认为我是个无知的孩子,

  Unlearned in the world's false subtleties.

  不懂得世间种种骗人的勾当。

  Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,

  于是我就妄想她当我还年轻,

  Although she knows my days are past the best,

  虽然明知我盛年已一去不复返;

  Simply I credit her false speaking tongue:

  她的油嘴滑舌我天真地信任:

  On both sides thus is simple truth suppress'd.

  这样,纯朴的真话双方都隐瞒。

  But wherefore says she not she is unjust?

  但是为什么她不承认说假话?

  And wherefore say not I that I am old?

  为什么我又不承认我已经衰老?

  O, love's best habit is in seeming trust,

  爱的习惯是连信任也成欺诈,

  And age in love loves not to have years told:

  老年谈恋爱最怕把年龄提到。

  Therefore I lie with her and she with me,

  因此,我既欺骗她,她也欺骗我,

  And in our faults by lies we flatter'd be.

  咱俩的爱情就在欺骗中作乐。

1919057