学习啦 > 新闻资讯 > 学习资讯 > 关于酒店详细情况介绍的英语情景对话

关于酒店详细情况介绍的英语情景对话

时间: 燕妮639 分享

关于酒店详细情况介绍的英语情景对话

  酒店英语情景对话:关于酒店详细情况介绍

  酒店详细情况介绍前往酒店乘车路线

  O:

  Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

  早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

  G:

  Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

  是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

  O:

  Where will you be coming from,sir?

  你从哪儿来的,先生?

  G:

  From the railway station.

  从火车站来的

  O:

  It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

  大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

  G:

  Good,thank you.

  好的,谢谢你。

  O:

  You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

  欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

  酒店详细情景介绍

  R:

  Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

  长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

  G:

  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

  我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

  R:

  Yes,madam.How can i help you?

  是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

  G:

  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

  第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

  R:

  Only fifteen minutes drive.

  只需要15分钟。

  G:

  Do you have a conference room?

  你会议室吗?

  R:

  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

  我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

  G:

  So you must have a business center.

  所以,是有商务中心的。

  R:

  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

  是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

  G:

  What do you charge for double and single rooms?

  你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

  R:

  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

  单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

  G:

  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

  这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

  R:

  Do you need any further information,madam?

  夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

  G:

  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

  啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

  R:

  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

  是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

  G:

  Thank you for all information.

  谢谢您的所有信息。

  R:

  Thank you for calling the Changhong.

  感谢您致电长虹.

168519