关于英语餐桌礼仪
关于英语餐桌礼仪
你去世界各国的时候吃饭是面部来要用英语说话的,即使有国人在。下面是学习啦为大家准备的关于英语餐桌礼仪,希望可以帮助大家!
关于英语餐桌礼仪
Britain
英国
Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.
左手持叉,右手持刀。
Never: Speak with your mouth full.
说话时嘴里塞满了食物。
Denmark
丹麦
Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.
若要添菜,可将餐叉朝下,置于盘上。
Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.
取走盘中最后一份食物。若盘中留下一人份时,可考虑分而食之。
Japan
日本
Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.
吃饭大声咂吧,在日本被视为礼貌之举。
Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.
自己倒饮料。食客为彼此倒饮料,才符合传统习俗。
Thailand
泰国
Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.
饭局其实是个社交场合,最有钱的那个自然会买单。
Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.
将筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。
Mexico
墨西哥
Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.
等主人说完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)后,再开始吃喝。
Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.
准时赴宴。迟到30分钟以上,并不为过。
Middle East
中东
Always: Eat your meal in silence.
用餐时保持安静。
Never: Pass food with your left hand.
用左手递食物。
Germany
德国
Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.
取食时,能切多大切多大。在德国,这意在称赞厨师技艺高超,做出的料理入口即化。
Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.
吃沙拉时切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。
Mongolia
蒙古
Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.
持杯时,手掌朝上。
Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.
将牛奶或乳制品洒在地上。蒙古人认为,这会带来厄运。
Kenya
肯尼亚
Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.
餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至备有洗手盆。
Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.
抢在最老的男性长辈前用餐。要知道,家中最老的男性长辈享有优先用餐权。
Chile
智利
Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.
邀请女士先入座。
Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.
手持刀叉,与他人交谈。
英语介绍中国餐桌礼仪
I believe the Chinese food is famous around the world.中国饮食在世界上是很有名的。
And if you are in China and you are asked by your Chinese friend to a dinner, you may want to know how to pick up your seat at the table and what is the proper way to sit at the table.假如你来到中国,中国朋友请你吃饭,你就需要了解一下有关宴会中的座次问题。
Well, normally this seat is the seat for the host or the hostess.这个位子一般是主位,是主人的。
The seat is facing the door of this room.这个位子面朝着门。(面朝着门的一般是主位。)
One may also distinguish the seats at the table from the style in which the napkins are folded.也可以根据餐巾的样式来辨别座位。
Regardless of how the napkins are arranged.,the tallest arrangement will always correspond to the master seat.无论餐巾折成什么样式,最高的餐巾对应的座位,一定是主位。
At the small table, a table for four of five, the seat right across of the host seat, the seat over there, the back of which is facing the door is the seat for the main guest.一张坐四五个人的小桌子,与主人的座位相对应的背对着门的那个位置则是被邀请的主客坐的位置。
But usually of course, when it’s a bigger table, a table for ten or twelve, and it is not easy for host or hostess talking with the main guest, right across the table like right across the ocean and they can just sit side by side which can make it easier for them to talk.
当然如果桌子大一点的时候,比如说可以坐十到十二个人的桌子,由于主人和客人说话不太方便,跨越桌子就像跨越一片大海一样,所以他们可以挨着坐,这种情况下是可以挨着坐的,这样坐主人和客人说话更方便一些。