不客气英语口语怎么说
不客气英语口语怎么说
日常英文口语,很多时候是我们交流的根本,所以知道和了解很重要。下面是学习啦的小编为大家整理的不客气英语口语表达,欢迎阅读。
不客气英文翻译:
You’re welcome
Don’t mention it
Not at all
My pleasure
不客气英语的应用情况:
1.'Thank you for the information.' — 'You're welcome.' “谢谢你提供的信息。”——“不客气。”
2.You're welcome. let's not be late. 客气了,我们可不要迟到。
3.You're welcome. I wish I could have helped you. 不用客气,我真想可以帮到你。
4.After I put my first million in the bank, I'll say you're welcome. 等我在银行存了第一个一百万,我会跟你说不客气的。
5.Usher: You're welcome. ( turns to partner) Yea! I can go to the ceremony. 引座员:不用谢。(转向同伴)耶!我可以去看开幕式了。
6.'Thank you very much.' — 'Don't mention it.' “非常感谢!”——“别客气。”
7.Don't mention it. I'm very proud of you. 不客气。我真的为你自豪。
8.Don't mention it. I was only too pleased to be of assistance. 别客气了,我很乐意帮得上忙。
9.Don't mention it. You should drink some water and go to lie down. 不客气,你应该多喝些水,去躺一下。
10.Don't mention it. I really appreciate your help, otherwise, I would not have been able to sell this house in such a short period. 不用客气,我真的很感谢你的帮忙,否则我不可能在这么短时间内卖出这房子的。
11.Thank you very much for speaking with us.' — 'Not at all.' “非常感谢您能和我们交谈。”——“不客气。”
12.After you.' — 'Not at all, Mr Bird, after you.' “您先请。”——“别客气,伯德先生,您先请。”
13.Not at all. I'm happy to have your company. 别客气。我很高兴你能一起来。
14.Thanks for your call.' — 'My pleasure.' “谢谢你打来电话。”——“不客气。”
15.It was my pleasure. I enjoyed helping you. 不客气。我乐意帮助你。