学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 银行英语 > 银行英语怎么向客户提建议

银行英语怎么向客户提建议

时间: 腾宇1218 分享

银行英语怎么向客户提建议

  在银行上班,怎么用英语来向客户提建议,下面是小编为您收集整理的银行英语怎么向客户提建议,供大家参考!

  银行英语怎么向客户提建议

  customer: hello, i would like to open an account, but i do not know what account it should be.

  顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。

  clerk: do you often deposit money and draw money?

  职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?

  customer: no, i do not. i just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things i buy at department stores once a month.

  顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。

  clerk: so, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. do you think so?

  职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?

  customer: all right, if that account will make.

  顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。

  dialogue two

  对话(2)

  customer: good morning, sir. i am from japan. my english is poor. can you help me?

  顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

  clerk: it is my pleasure, but i think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.

  职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。

  customer: oh, i want to change some money, but i do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

  顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

  clerk: would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

  职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

  customer: there you are. my name is tanaka.

  顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

  clerk: good. i will fill out the exchange memo for you now. why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

  职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

  customer: i would like to. thanks.

  顾客:好的,谢谢。

  clerk: hello, mr. tanaka. i was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused renminbi back into japan yen later.

  职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?

  customer: yes, if i will have renminbi left.

  顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日元。

  clerk: so, if i may make a suggestion, please keep your exchange memo safe.

  职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。

  customer: thank you indeed. i will do that.

  顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。

  clerk: not at all.

  职员:不用谢。

  银行英语 回答客户问题

  对话(1)

  customer: excuse me, but can i draw on my account for payment of things i buy in china?

  顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款偿付我在中国买东西的费用?

  clerk: certainly, sir. how much do you draw?

  职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

  customer: rmb 8,000, please. would you please tell me my balance?

  顾客:请给我人民币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

  clerk: yes, sir. your balance is rmb 34,000.

  职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

  customer: i am sorry, but may i ask one more question?

  顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

  clerk: of course, please do. what is it?

  职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

  customer: what is the interest rate for the saving account?

  顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

  clerk: the detailed information is on the board. please go and see it.

  职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

  customer: many thanks.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  对话(2)

  customer: excuse me, but could you help me?

  顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

  clerk: with pleasure. what can i do for you?

  职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

  customer: could you tell me where i can find mr. zhang?

  顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

  clerk: sure miss. mr. zhang is upstairs.

  职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

  customer: thank you very much.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  clerk: not at all, miss.

  职员:不客气,小姐。

  对话(3)

  customer: do you charge for cheques?

  顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?

  clerk: yes we do. each cheque you write will cost rmb 2.

  职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。

  customer: do i have to deposit a large sum of money if i want to open a cheque-savings account?

  顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?

  clerk: not necessarily, sir.

  职员:不一定的,先生。

  customer: regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?

  顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?

  clerk: not big difference, sir.

  职员:没有太大的区别,先生。

  customer: i see. i would like to open a checking account. will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?

  顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美元作最低存款额够了吗?

  clerk: definitely.

  职员:足够了。

4515