睡前读物:超级优雅的英语美文赏析,带翻译
睡前读物:超级优雅的英语美文赏析,带翻译
今天小编为大家整理的是关于睡前读物的英语美文赏析,希望大家会喜欢它,下面就让我们一起来学习一下吧。
一、致橡树
If I love you
我如果爱你
I won't wind upon you like a trumpet creeper
绝不像攀援的凌霄花
upvalue myself by your height
借你的高枝炫耀自己
If I love you
我如果爱你 ——
I will never follow a spoony bird
绝不学痴情的鸟儿
repeating the monotone song for the green shade
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲
not only like a spring head
也不止像泉源
brings you clean coolness whole year long
常年送来清凉的慰籍
not only like a steepy peak
也不止像险峰
enhances your height,
sets off your straightness
增加你的高度
衬托你的威仪
even sunshine
甚至日光。
and spring rain
甚至春雨。
No, all these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a ceiba by your side
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
as a tree standing together with you
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
our roots melt underneath
根,紧握在地下
our leaves merge in clouds
叶,相触在云里
when wind breezes
每一阵风过
we greet each other
我们都互相致意
but no one
但没有人
can understand our peculiar words
听懂我们的言语
you have your strong stem and branches
你有你的铜枝铁干
like knives and swords
像刀,像剑
and like halberds
也像戟
I have my red ample flowers
我有我的红硕花朵
like heavy sighs
像沉重的叹息
and heroic torches as well
又像英勇的火炬
we partake cold tide,
thunder storm,firebolt
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳
together we share brume,
flowing mist,rainbow
我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓
as if we separate all the time
仿佛永远分离
actually we forever rely on each other
却又终身相依
this is great love
这才是伟大的爱情
loyalty lives here
坚贞就在这里:
LOVE
爱
not only your giant body
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯
but also the position you stand,
the earth under your feet
也爱你坚持的位置,脚下的土地
二、永远的友谊
A friend walks in
when the rest of the world walks out.
别人都走开的时候
朋友仍与你在一起
Sometimes in life,
you find a special friend;
有时候在生活中
你会找到一个特别的朋友
Someone who changes your life
just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容
却能改变你整个的生活
Someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑
Someone who makes you believe
that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情
Someone who convinces you
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信
真的有一扇不加锁的门
在等待着你去开启
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊
When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
your forever friend lifts you up in spirits
and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
当你失意,当世界变得黯淡与空虚
你真正的朋友会让你振作起来
原本黯淡、空虚的世界
顿时变得明亮和充实
Your forever friend gets you
through the hard times,
the sad times, and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同
度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻
If you turn and walk away,
your forever friend follows.
你转身走开时
真正的朋友会紧紧相随
If you lose your way,
your forever friend guides you
and cheers you on.
你迷失方向时
真正的朋友会
引导你,鼓励你
Your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you
that everything
is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手
告诉你一切都会好起来的
And if you find such a friend,
you feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
如果你找到了这样的朋友
你会快乐,觉得人生完整
因为你无需要再忧虑
You have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.
你拥有了一个真正的朋友
永永远远,永无止境
相关文章:
2.英语美文欣赏
8.简单英文美文