学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 双语美文:你怎样过早晨,就怎样过一生

双语美文:你怎样过早晨,就怎样过一生

时间: 腾宇1218 分享

双语美文:你怎样过早晨,就怎样过一生

  有道是没有的一天从造成开始,假如你的早晨诸多不顺,那么你这一天的状态也会很差,接下来大家一起来欣赏这篇双语美文:你怎样过早晨,就怎样过一生。

  双语美文:你怎样过早晨,就怎样过一生

  Every morning, you are defining how your life would be like.

  每一天早上,你都在定义你未来人生的模样。

  No, I'm not saying the cliche that every morning you have the chance to make a different decision.

  不,我并不是在说“你每天早上都可以做出不同的抉择”这种陈词滥调。

  What I'm suggesting is that how you choose to live your morning speaks a lot about how you choose to live your life.

  我的意思是,你过每一个早上的态度,在很大程度上都说明了你过这一生的态度。

  There are people who choose to get out of the bed in the last minute and grab whatever they can get to eat or even give up breakfast all together.

  有的人选择早上在最后一刻才起床,随便抓点什么当早餐,或者干脆不吃早餐了。

  These people are choosing to make their lives failures, because apparently they have no idea how to make solid plans and make life organized.

  这些人是在选择让自己的生活变得失败,因为他们显然不知道如何制定有效的计划并让生活仅仅有条。

  There are another kind of people who choose to make every morning in order.

  还有一种人,他们选择让每个早晨都过得有规律。

  They get up relatively early and can finish a lot of things before they go to work.

  他们会在一个比较早的时间起床,并且能在上班前搞定很多事情。

  That makes the whole day way easier for them and make them more productive in the office.

  这会让他们的一天都轻松得多,也会让他们在上班的时候更有创造力。

  Yes, how you live your morning does speak a lot about how you live your life.

  是的,你如何过你的早上,你就如何过你的一生。

  Don't underestimate it.

  千万别小看了这一点。

  双语美文:珍惜现在,才能活得快乐

  It was a summer day. And old man strolled on a hill cheerfully.

  那是一个夏日。一位老人正神清气爽地在山坡上散步。

  He wiped the perspiration on his forehead with his sleeve and kept humming melodies to entertain himself.

  他用袖子拂去额头上的汗珠,哼着小曲自娱自乐。

  Suddenly, he heard someone talking to him.

  突然间,他听见有人跟他讲话。

  "Hello, sir."

  “你好,老先生。”

  The old man turned around but saw no one.

  老人转过身,但并没有看见谁。

  "I'm here."

  “我在这呢。”

  The voice came from beside his feet. The old man looked down and saw a beautiful lily.

  声音是从他脚边传来的。老人低下头,看见了一朵美丽的百合花。

  "Sir, can I ask you a question?" asked the lily.

  “老先生,我能问你一个问题吗?”百合花问到。

  "Sure, my child. What do you want to know?" said the old man.

  “当然了,孩子。你想知道些什么?”老人说。

  The lily hesitated for a second and said :"Why are you so happy? You don't seem to have many days left to live."

  百合花犹豫了一秒,说到:“你为什么能这么开心?你看起来已经时日无多了呀。”

  "My days have passed and I'm about to wither. That makes me so sad." the lily didn't wait for the old man to answer, she just kept going on.

  百合花没有等老人回答,自顾自地继续说了下去:“我绽放的日子已经过去了,现在的我很快就要凋谢。这真的让我很伤心。”

  The old man laughed.

  老人笑了起来。

  "Yes, I don't have many days left. But, so what?"

  “对啊,我已经时日无多了。但那又怎样?”

  "Why ruin such a lovely day for something that hasn't happen?"

  “为什么要为还没发生的事情而毁了这么美好的一天呢?”

  "What's gone is gone. What's to come is to come. You can't change them. But you can decide to enjoy this very moment that you truly have."

  “过去已成过去。未来还未到来。你改变不了它们。但你可以决定要不要享受你现在所拥有的这一瞬间。”

  And he didn't wait for the lily to respond. He just walked away, continuing the melody he had been humming.

  老人没有等百合花回答,他径直走了,继续哼着刚刚的小曲。

1043