情景对话向老板汇报工作
梅和托尼就展会的进行向老板汇报工作,这是顺利的一天。接下来,小编给大家准备了情景对话向老板汇报工作,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
情景对话向老板汇报工作
(C =Customer, T = Tony, M = May, B=Boss)
M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?
M:你好,有什么需要吗?您对去拉丁美洲度假有兴趣吗?
C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan, and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?
C:你好,是的,我对墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半岛和危地马拉有兴趣。你们有去那里的旅游线路吗?
M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?
M:有的。您是自己看还是旅游中介?
C: No, no. Just for myself.
C:自己看。
M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this is the brochure for Guatemala.
M:好的。这是墨西哥的旅游宣传册,尤卡坦半岛在背面,这是危地马拉的旅游宣传册。
C: Thank you.
C:谢谢。
M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone Head Office.
M:再见。托尼,别忘了去给总部打电话。
T: Oh yeah, thanks.
T:哦,谢谢。
T: Hello? Hello! Hello!
T:喂?喂?喂?
B: Hello?
B:喂?
T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.
T:我是托尼,从英国打来的。我们在展会上。
B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?
B:哦,你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?
T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.
T:顺利。还有没有宣传册了?我们还需要一些。
B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who could represent us there.
B:好的,我们快递过去。最好在那找一个英国中介为我们做代理。
T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?
T:好的,我们记着呢。具体是什么样的代理呢?
B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity1, advertising2 and so on.
B:那种在英国为我们做广告、宣传之类的代理。
T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.
T:好的,我们去找一下,再联系。
B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.
B:谢谢,改天聊。向梅问好,拜拜。
C: Excuse me?
C:打扰了。
M: Hello. Can I help you?
M:你好,有什么需要吗?
C: Er, no. Can you tell me where the toilets are, please?
C:哦,不是。你知道洗手间在哪吗?
M: Hmm. Yes, they are over there.
M:哦,在那边。
T: This is terrible, May. I'm going to phone head office to talk about it.
T:太糟糕了,梅。我要打电话回总部汇报一下。
M: OK and ask them to send us some more brochures1 and order forms.
M:好吧,让他们再送点宣传册和定单来。
T: Hello? Hello? Hello, this is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference2.
T:喂?喂?你好,我是托尼,我从英国打来的,我们在展会呢。
B: Hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?
B:你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?
T: Well, a few problems actually. The exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. And we have very few brochures and order forms.
T:其实是有些问题。我们的展位很小,在最后边。我们的宣传册和定单也很少。
B: Hello, Tony. Can you hear me?
B:喂,托尼,能听到吗?
T: Yes.
T:能。
B: That sounds terrible. We ordered a stand near the entrance! Didn't you talk to the conference manager?
B:听起来很糟糕啊。我们订的展位是靠近入口的,你没和展会经理谈吗?
T: Yes, but...
T:谈了,可是……
B: I want you to deal with it today, please, Tony! We spent a lot of money on that stand and we'll send the brochures immediately3.
B:我希望你今天把这事解决。我们订那个展位花了很多钱的,宣传册会立刻送过去的。
T: Well, I'll do my best, but I don't think we can change it.
T:好吧,我尽力,但是我觉得改变不了了。
B: Tony, if you can't do it then I'll phone the conference manager myself. And another thing, can you try to find a good agent there to act for us in Britain? Did you remember? To help with the publicity4 and so on?
B:托尼,如果你解决不了,我会亲自给展会经理打电话。另外,你能不能在那边找个好的代理?还记得这件事吗?找个代理为我们做宣传之类的活动。
T: OK. I'll do my best. I'll phone you again tomorrow, bye.
T:好的,我会尽力的,明天再给你打电话,再见。
C: Excuse me...
C:打扰了。
T: Yes, can I help you?
T:需要帮忙吗?
C: Can you tell me the way to the toilets, please?
C:知道洗手间怎么走吗?
相关文章:
6.个人辞职信怎么写