外贸英语:展会上用到的英语大集合
今天和大家一起来来学习展会上用到的英语大集合,助你在外贸行业更轻易得手。快来学习一下吧!
外贸英语:展会上用到的英语大集合
公司基础信息问答
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? 我想知道您企业的经营范围?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export? 您主要的出口产品是什么?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue? 我能看看您公司的产品目录吗?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology. 我们确实需要您公司技术的进一步资料。
回答询问
1. This is a copy of catalog. 这是我们的产品目录。
2. What about having a look at sample first? 您可以先看看我们的样品。
3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. 我们的产品曾广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎。
4. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products. 这款产品有其他同类产品没办法比较的优势。
5. I wish you a success in your business transaction. 希望您的业务一切顺利。
关于产品质量品质问答
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。
2. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
3. as long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些。
4. They enjoy good reputation in the world. 我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。
关于价格方面的问答客户询价
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 可以让我们了解一下你产品的价格吗?
2. Are the prices on the list ?rm offers? 报价单上的价格是实价吗?
3. How about the price/ How much is this? 这个价格怎么样?
询价回复
1. This is our price list. 这是我们的报价单。
2. What do you think of the payment terms? 您认为我们的价格怎么样?
3. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 我们是按照离岸标准给您订的价格。
客户还价
1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it? 您能给我们一些优惠吗?
2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%? 您认为能给我们下调10%的价格吗?
3. Your price is too high! We have another offer for a similar one at much lower price 您的价格太高了,有另一家相同性质的企业,他们和你们有类似的产品,价格却低的多。
4. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price. 如果是这样的价格,我们很难拓展任何业务
5. If you can go a little lower, I would be able to give you an order on the spot. 如果您能在价格上给我们一些优惠,我愿意现场给您下定单
拒绝还价
1. Our price is highly competitive. 我们产品的价格很有竞争力
2. This is the lowest possible price. 这已经是最低的价格了。
3. Our price is very reasonable. 我们的价格非常合理。
接受还价
1. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price. 如果您订的量多,我们会重新考虑给您更低的价格。
2. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount. 考虑到我们友好的关系和未来的合作,我们给您3%的优惠。
关于订单
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods? 这款货物的最小起订量是多少?
2. How many do you intend to order? 你打算预定多少?
3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us? 你可以确定打算预定多少量吗?
4. I’d like to order 600 sets. 我打算预定600套。
5. Thank you very much for your order. 感谢您下单。
关于交货期
客人询问交货期
1. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods? 我们能不能要求提早交货?
2. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery? 您最早能何时交货?
3. How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 您的货运通常要多长时间?
4. When will you deliver the products to us? 您何时给我们发货?
5. When will the goods reach our port? 货物何时能抵达港口?
6. What about the method of delivery? 您用哪种货运方式呢?
答复交货期
1. I think we can meet your requirement. 我想我们能满足您的要求.
2. I am sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery. 对不起,我们没办法提前给您运货。
3. I am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it mu have caused you. 我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。
4. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. 我们会按照原订时间给您发货。
5. The earliest delivery we can make is... 我们最早的发货期是...
付款方式确认
客人询问付款方式
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment? 我们可以讨论以下付款方式吗?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment? 您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?
签单对话签单前注意事项
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we would like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签协议之前我们可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。
2. We can get the contract finalized now. 我们可以现在签署协议.
3. Do you have any comment to make about this clause? 您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?
4. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您认为协议中已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗?
签单后祝语
1. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last. 我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。
2. Let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract. 让我们祝贺这次成功的签约。
外贸英语词汇1
债转股 debt-to-equity swap
港元的联系汇率制
the linkage system between the US dollar and the HK dollar
坏帐、呆帐、死帐
bad account/ dead account/ uncollectible account/bad debt/ bad loan
反倾销措施
anti-dumping measures against ……
通货紧缩
deflation
通货膨胀
inflation
非配额产品
quota-free products
非生产性投资
investment in non-productive projects
风险管理/评估
risk management/ assessment
风险基金
venture capital
风险准备金
loan loss provision/ provisions of risk
搞活国有大中型企业
revitalize large and medium-sized state owned enterprises
规模经济
scale economy/ economies of scale
外贸英语词汇2
国合企业(即国有合作社)
state-owned cooperatives
国际收支
balance of international payments/ balance of payment
国际收支不平衡
disequilibrium of balance of payment
国家补贴
public subsidies
国家现汇结存
state foreign exchange reserves
合理引导消费
guide rational consumption
季节性调价 seasonal price adjustments
既成事实 established/accomplished facts
技工贸结合的科技型企业 scientific and technological enterprises that integrate scientific and technological developmentwith industrial and trade development
劳动密集性企业 labor-intensive enterprises
乱集资、乱摊派、乱收费 unwarranted pooling of funds, arbitrary requisition of donations and exaction of fees from enterprises/ unauthorized pooling of funds, compulsory donations and random levies on enterprises
千年问题、千年虫 millennium bug
企业技术改造 technological updating of enterprises
企业亏损补贴 subsidies to cover enterprise losses
实行国民待遇 grant the national treatment to
平等互利、讲求实效、形式多样、共同发展的方针 pursuing practical results, adopting various waysand seeking common development/ the principle of equality, mutual benefit, efficiency, diversity andmutual development
外贸英语词汇3
瓶颈制约 “bottleneck”restrictions
皮包公司 flying-by-night company; bogus company
放松银根 ease monetary policy
流动人口 floating population
企业的自我约束机制 self-regulating mechanism of enterprises
贪图安逸 crave comfort and pleasure
消费膨胀 inflated consumption
信息化 informationize
无氟冰箱 freon-free refrigerator
无纸交易 paperless transaction
适销对路的产品 readily marketable products
倒爷 profiteer
机构臃肿 overstaffing in (government) organizations
机构重叠 organizational overlapping
利改税 substitution of tax payment for profit delivery
经常性的财政收入 regular revenues
慢性萧条 chronic depression
双重轨制 two-tier system / double-track system
就业前培训 pre-job training
岗位培训 on-the-job training
对外项目承包 foreign project contracting
劳务合作 labor service cooperation
外援方式 modality of foreign aid
自1999年1月1日起实行 come into official enforcement as of January 1, 1999
所有制形式 forms of ownership
以试点的形式实行外贸权自动登记制度 implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis
外贸英语:展会上用到的英语大集合相关文章:
★ 外贸常用英语句子
★ 外贸订单相关词汇
外贸英语:展会上用到的英语大集合
上一篇:英语外贸术语大全
下一篇:外贸英语之干货:接待客户常用口语