怎么做一个好上司双语
作为一名人家公司的领导,你是怎么做的呢?接下来,小编给大家准备了怎么做一个好上司双语,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
怎么做一个好上司双语
Part of the daily routine of most executives1 is to spend a period of time with his or her assistant, going over projects, dictating2 letters, discussing appointments to be made etc. It is easy to forget the niceties of human relations that make these meetings more pleasant when they occur daily, but shouting, “Jane! Come in here!” or running through the litany of things to do without a smile is inexcusable.
大多数业务经理大部分日常业务都花在与他或她的助理研究项目,口述信函,商讨会谈时间等事务上。每天进行这样的会晤很容易忽略了相互间的和睦气氛。 直呼“Jane, 你过来!”或面无表情地吩咐工作是无法让人接受的。
At a meeting of project managers, saying “Susan, the Kraus project needs some attention——do you think you could fit it into your schedule within the next two days? shows acknowledgment that Susan has a schedule and again makes a request out of your order.
当开项目经理会时,您说:“Susan, 克劳斯的计划需要予以注意,您能否两天内将它列入你的计划中?”这样一方面表示了解Susan有了一个计划,同时在提出要求时,避免了命令的口吻。
By making these requests “ you” rather than “I” statements or questions, you are implying that Jane or Susan have a participatory place in the process. If you said, “ I want you to come in here……” “ I want you to work on the Kraus project.” The tone3 of your request would be very different.
提出这类请求时,使用“您”,而不用“我”的方式陈述或提问可暗示Jane或Susan参与了本项目。如果只说“我想让您过来一下……”“我想让您准备克劳斯的计划。” 您的要求听起来就显得极为地不同
扩展:办公室常用英语口语
1. I'm an office worker.
我是上班族。
2.I work for the government.
我在政府机关做事。
3.I'm happy to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense1 of humor2.
我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I'm glad to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你。
6.I'll call you.
我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping/taking a walk.
我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat.
我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute.
我想和你谈一下。
11.I have a lot of problems.
我有很多问题。
12.I hope our dreams come true.
我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.I'm looking forward to seeing you.
我期望见到你。
14.I'm supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.
我应该节食/涨工资。
15.I heard that you're getting married3. Congratulations4.
听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what you mean.
我了解你的意思。
17.I can't do this.
我不能这么做。
18.Let me explain why I was late.
让我解释迟到的理由。
19.Let's have a beer or something.
咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20.Where is your office?
你们的办公室在哪?
21.What is your plan?
你的计划是什么?
22.When is the store closing?
这家店什么时候结束营业?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine?
你肯定你九点能来吗?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10?
我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25.The meeting was scheduled5 for two hours, but it is not over yet.
会议訽定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。