如何礼貌地挂断对方的电话(2)
We have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。
I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。
The flight number is ak708 on September 5th. 这趟航班是9月5号的ak708。
There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。
I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
I'd like to make a reservation. 我想预订。
The sooner, the better. 越快越好。
I'd like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
My reservation number is 2991. 我的预约号是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
相关文章:
1.商务谈判提问技巧
如何礼貌地挂断对方的电话(2)
上一篇:商务书信中招呼用语的正确写法
下一篇:付款与银行业务会计用语