职场英文口语:展示新产品
职场英文口语:展示新产品
英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享职场英文口语:展示新产品,希望能帮到大家。
职场英文口语:展示新产品(一)
Welcome back to English at Work.It's an exciting day for Tip Top Trading.
欢迎回到职场英语。今天对Tip Top Trading来说是激动人心的一天。
It's launching its latest product – the plastic aubergine.
公司将推出最新产品——塑料茄子。
The launch is taking place at a swanky hotel; lots of clients have turned up - but there's one important person missing.
发布会在豪华酒店举行,很多客户都已到场,但有一个关键人物还没来。
Has anyone seen Anna?I haven't seen her all morning.
有人看见安娜吗?我一早上都没见她。
Tom, you were with her last.That was last night at the pub.
汤姆,你是最后和她在一起的人。那是昨天晚上在酒吧里。
She was drowning her sorrows.Drowning her sorrows?
她在酒吧因为伤心买醉呢。伤心买醉?
Yeah. She saw Dave from IT with another woman – Julie from accounts, actually.
是啊,她看见技术部的戴夫和另一个女人在一起,就是会计部的朱迪。
She was very upset.Oh poor Anna.So you left her drowning in the pub?
她很难过。可怜的安娜。你把她一个人留在酒吧里买醉?
And who's got the prototype aubergine to show at the launch?
发布会要展示的茄子模型在谁那里?
Oh no! Anna has. It's in her bag.What are we going to do?Panic!No Denise. Calm down.
不是吧,在安娜的包里。我们该怎么办?完了!别,丹尼斯,冷静点。
I'll just have to make a start and I'm sure Anna will turn up.
我先开场,我肯定安娜一定会来的。
职场英文口语:展示新产品(二)
OK, here goes.Excuse me everyone, could you allgather round?
好了,我去了。打扰一下,大家能往一起聚聚吗?
Our presentation is about to begin.I'll change theslides for you on the computer Paul.
我们的展示马上开始。我帮你切换幻灯片,保罗。
I'm good with technology.Okey dokey.
我擅长这种技术工作。好吧。
Ermm…ladies and gentlemen, thank you for comingto our presentation.
女士们,先生们,谢谢大家出席发布会。
We have something very exciting to…ermm…show you and it's not a fruit…ha ha…
我们要展示一个非常精彩的产品,不过不是水果,哈哈。
…and here it is – fresh from the factory – our plastic aubergine!
在这里,刚刚加工出来的塑料茄子!
Anna, you're just in time.
安娜,你来的真及时。
I know. I think I drank a bit too much last night and now I can't remember what to say.
我知道。我想我昨晚喝的有点多,现在想不起该说什么了。
Well, you need to convince everyone that this is best product on the market and that it'ssomething they really want.
你要让大家相信这是市场上最棒的产品,是他们真正想要的东西。
You could say "We believe this high quality product is something your business needs"
你可以说“我们相信这款高质产品正是您业务所需。”