学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 职场英文口语:工作机会

职场英文口语:工作机会

时间: 腾宇1218 分享

职场英文口语:工作机会

  英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享职场英文口语:工作机会,希望能帮到大家。

  职场英文口语:工作机会(一)

  Can I have some time to think about it?Well, yeah, Isuppose.

  你让我考虑一下行吗?好吧。

  Well, while you think about that, I've got some goodnews.

  你先想着,我要告诉大家一个好消息。

  I've been offered a new job.That's fantastic newsPaul.What is it?

  我有新工作啦!太棒了,保罗。什么工作?

  It's to be Head Taster at a company called BetterBiscuits.That's fantastic news Paul.

  美味饼干公司的首席品尝师。保罗,真是个好消息。

  Yeah, well done Paul. That's right up your street.

  是啊,保罗,干的不错。那工作正适合你。

  So Anna, does that mean you'll do Paul's job now?

  所以安娜,你现在要做保罗的工作了吗?

  Don't answer that. Answer my proposal first.

  不,别回答她。先回答我的求婚。

  No, I think she should sort out her work first.

  不,我认为她该先解决工作。

  But I've been waiting to ask her for months.

  我已经等着问她好几个月了。

  Quiet! Look everyone, I can't decide what to say to you Tom, or Mr Socrates.

  安静!大家听着。我不知道该怎样回答汤姆或苏格拉底先生。

  So I've decided I'm going to take a short holiday to have some time to think.

  所以我决定短期休假,好好想想。

  Good idea. Where shall we go?On my own Tom.When I return I will give you my answers.

  好主意,我们去哪?我一个人去,汤姆。我回来后会告诉你答案。

  Crumbs. I think I'd better get a biscuit.

  天啊。我还是吃口饼干吧。

  A good idea Anna.But we're going to have to wait a while to find out what she decides.

  好主意,安娜。但我们要等段时间才知道她的决定。

  She needs a rest after learning so much during her year at Tip Top Trading.

  这一年在Tip Top Trading学了这么多,她需要休息一下。

  We hope you've enjoyed learning with her and now feel more confident in using English atwork!

  我们希望你们喜欢跟她学习的日子,并能自信使用职场英语!

  That's all from me and the team at Tip Top Trading for now.Until we meet again, bye!

  这就是我以及Tip Top Trading的全部希望。下次再见!

  职场英文口语:工作机会(二)

  Anna, I'd like to ask you something… err… will you… will you marry me?

  安娜,我想问你,那个,你愿意嫁给我吗?

  What? !Crikey, what a dilemma.

  什么?天哪,这是什么窘境!

  Now Anna's got two important questions to answer.

  安娜现在要回答两个重要问题了。

  Will she take the job as Tip Top Trading's newest andyoungest manager?And will she marry Tom?

  她会接受工作,成为Tip Top Trading的最新最年轻经理吗?她会嫁给汤姆吗?

  Here's a reminder of what Mr Socrates had to say about her.

  下面一起回顾下苏格拉底先生对她说的话。

  This promotion recognises your achievements at the company.

  此次晋升是对你在公司成就的认可。

  It's an opportunity of a lifetime.You would be my right-hand man.

  这是千载难逢的机会。你将成为我的得力助手。

  And if Anna accepts the job, here's what she could say.

  如果安娜接受工作,她可以这么说。

  I'd be delighted to accept. Thank you.When would I start?

  我很高兴接受此工作,谢谢。我什么时候开始上班?

  Could we discuss the terms and conditions of the new job?

  我们可以讨论下新工作的任期及条件吗?

  Let's find out what Anna has to say.Oh Tom, I don't know what to say.It's come as a bit of ashock.

  一起看看安娜的回答吧。汤姆,我不知道说什么。简直太突然了。

1567