商务英语bec中级口语练习资料
bec的口语并不算非常难,但是也需要我们在备考时好好练习,为了给大家提供方便,下面小编给大家带来商务英语bec中级口语练习资料,望喜欢!
商务英语口语:你真是心狠手辣
SCENE③ C 吉娜去她老板的隔间看他
【你真是心狠手辣】
Zina: No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.
吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。
Vince: But you just said 4 percent!
文斯: 但你才刚说过百分之四的!
Zina: If the next word out of your mouth isn't "Yes" it's going up to 6 percent.
吉娜: 若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是“好”,就会涨到百分之六了。
Vince: Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.
文斯: 好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。
Zina: That's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?
吉娜: 所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?
Vince: I don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?
文斯: 我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?
Zina: 3) Never mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.
吉娜: 别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。
语言详解
A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?
你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?
B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.
能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。
【I don't think so. 我想没有吧】
这个句型是柔性的"No",潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。
A: Is there anything else you want to tell me about?
还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?
B: I don't think so.
我想没有吧。
A: It looks like rain.
好像下雨了。
B: I don't think so.
我想没有吧。
1)guarantee (v.) 保证
2) ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的
3) Never mind. 别在意,别放在心上
商务英语口语:你的便利贴是什么颜色?
SCENE① C 吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上
【你的便利贴是什么颜色?】
Zina: We're going to blow WebTracker out of the water. Trust me.
吉娜: 我们会让“网路搜寻家”出局的。相信我。
Mary: I believe you, Zina.
玛莉: 我相信你,吉娜。
Zina: Mary, can I ask you something? What color are your post-it notes?
吉娜: 玛莉,我能问你个问题吗?你的便利贴是什么颜色?
Mary: My post-it notes? Pink, I think. Why?
玛莉: 我的便利贴?我想是粉红的吧,怎么?
Zina: Are you sure they aren't green? It's OK if they are. Just be 1) honest.
吉娜: 你确定不是绿色?是也无妨。老实说就好。
Mary: I'm pretty sure they're pink. Did I do something wrong?
玛莉: 我很确定是粉红色的。我做错了什么吗?
Zina: No. Pink is OK. Stick with pink.
吉娜: 没有。粉红很好。不要换。
语言详解
A: Why is he so upset?
他怎么那么难过?
B: I told him he's getting fat. I was just being honest.
我跟他说他变胖了。我只是说实话而已。
【blow...out of the water 击溃……】
blow...out of the water是指“把……打得落花流水”,意即让对方溃不成军:
A: How was the basketball game last night?
昨晚的篮球赛如何?
B: The Lakers blew the Pistons out of the water.
湖人队把活塞队打得溃不成军。
【stick with... 坚持……】
stick with something 是指“坚持(某事)”,也就是不轻言放弃,不轻易更换:
A: What's the best way to learn English?
学英文最好的方法是什么?
B: Stick with the basics until you know them really well.
坚守住基本原理,直到你了然于心。
1) honest (a.) 诚实的
商务英语口语:你这个疯婆娘!
SCENE④ C 在吉娜的隔间
【你这个疯婆娘!】
Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?
艾文: 吉娜!你这个疯婆娘!你自以为是谁啊,敢承诺别人我们下星期就会准备好?
Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.
吉娜: 冷静点,艾文。别骂人嘛。
Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!
艾文: 我爱怎么骂就怎么骂!你这个失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死业务员!
Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!
吉娜: 嘴巴放干净一点,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻环给扯下来!
Elvin: I'd like to see you try!
艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!
Zina: Do you mean that?
吉娜: 你是说真的?
语言详解
A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?
为什么汤玛斯从不说抱歉。
B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.
他自负得不敢承认错误。
【call me names 骂我】
call me names这里的me是受格,而且names是复数,意思是指“(有人)骂我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。
A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.
你是个白痴。你这个愚蠢到家的笨蛋。
B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.
嘿,别骂我。你伤害到我的感情了。
A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?
昨天会议上有什么有趣的事吗?
B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.
没有什么,只是到末了他们开始互相辱骂起来。
1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)疯子,古怪的人
2) arrogant (a.) 骄傲的,自负的
3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放干净点。这句话用于对方出言不逊之时。
商务英语口语:我们会熬过去的
SCENE④ C 吉娜和戴夫在隔间里
【我们会熬过去的】
Zina: Talk about distractions. Vince wants to see us all again this afternoon.
吉娜: 说到分心。文斯今天下午又要召见大家了。
Dave: Another 1) pep talk? That'll make three this week.
戴夫: 又要来精神讲话吗?那就会是这个星期的第三次了。
Zina: He's worried that our team is going to 2) tire out and that WebTracker is going to beat us.
吉娜: 他担心我们团队会气力放尽,而“网路搜寻家”会打败我们。
Dave: I don't 3) blame him. People are starting to 4) grumble about working 5) twenty-four seven.
戴夫: 我不怪他。大家都在抱怨日夜无休地上班。
Zina: They need to suck it up. We're going to pull this off. I'll make sure of that.
吉娜: 他们得要含辛茹苦。我们会熬过去的。我一定会确保战果。
语言详解
A: You always blame me for everything!
你总把每件事都怪在我头上!
B: That's because it's your fault!
因为那是你的错!
【That'll make three times this week. 那就会是这星期的第三次了。】
make在这里的意思是“加总起来”,可以用来表达沮丧或是失望的负面情绪:
A: The computer has crashed again.
电脑又死机了。
B: That makes the fifth time tonight.
这是今晚第五次了。
【pull something off 完成难题】
pull something off 可以用来表示“完成一份艰难的工作”。
A: This project has to be finished next week.
这个企划案在下星期之前得要完成。
B: If we pull this off, we'll all get promotions.
若我们闯过这一关,我们就升官了。
1) pep talk 精神讲话。用以提振士气,凝聚共识的谈话。
2) tire out 精疲力竭
3) blame (v.) 责怪
4) grumble (v.) 抱怨
5) twenty-four seven 意指“一周七天,一天二十四小时”。
商务英语bec中级口语练习资料相关文章:
10.bec口语教材推荐
商务英语bec中级口语练习资料
上一篇:bec商务英语口语素材
下一篇:bec中级考试口语练习素材