询问面试结果会话
这次我们来看一些实战会话,看看这些应聘者都是怎样来询问结果的。接下来,小编给大家准备了询问面试结果会话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
询问面试结果会话
A=Applicant I=Interviewer
Dialogue 1
A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith.
我就是史密斯。
A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sun Lin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.
史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前你面试过的孙林。
I: Yes, Mr. Sun.
是的,孙先生。
A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.
我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘情况。
I: We haven't made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple of candidates1 we are looking at, including you.
我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。
A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional2 information you need, please call me at any time.
我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。
I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.
当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。
A: Thank you very much, too.
我也非常感谢你。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: Speaking.
我就是。
A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Yang Guang. You interviewed me a few days ago.
你好,史密斯女士,我是杨光,几天前你面试过我。
I: I know. Can I help you?
我知道了。你有什么事吗?
A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning3 the Sales Manager position.
我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。
I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven't made any decision.
很抱歉,我们一直在忙一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。
A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
那你知道什么时候会有结果吗?
I: I hope by next weekend.
我希望是在下个周末之前吧。
A: All right, thank you.
那好,谢谢你。
I: You are welcome. Goodbye.
不客气,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
扩展:谢绝工作邀请典型会话
A=Applicant I=Interviewer
Dialogue 1
I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.
你好,孙先生吗?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。
A: Yes, this is Sun Lin.
是的,我是孙林。
I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.
我想告诉你你可以来我们公司工作了。
A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable1 to my needs.
哦,很抱歉,我刚刚接受了另一个我认为更符合我要求的工作。
I: I see.
我知道了。
A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline2 it.
非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝它。
I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.
不用客气,如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。
A: I will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢你。
Dialogue 2
I: Mr. Sun, this is Mrs Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.
孙先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打电话是想告诉你销售经理一职你已被录用了。我不知道你还有没有兴趣。
A: Frankly3 speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个工作不适合我。
I: Really, what changed your mind?
是吗,是什么让你改变了主意?
A: I think there is too much responsibility4 for me. I wonder if I can handle it.
我认为这份工作要承担的责任太多了,我不知道能否应付得了。
I: I am sure you can.
我相信你能应付的。
A: But I have my doubts, and I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.
但我怀疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快乐的工作。
I: You are right.
你说得对。
A: But thank you for the offer. Good luck.
但还是非常感谢你的录用。祝你好运。
Dialogue 3
A: Hello, this is Sun Lin, may I speak to Mrs. Smith?
你好,我是孙林,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
I: Yes, this is Mrs Smith. Mr. Sun, have you received our letter?
我就是史密斯。孙先生,你收到我们给你的信了吗?
A: Yes, Mrs Smith. I am just calling to thank you for your offer. But I am sorry to tell you I have accepted another position.
我收到了,我打电话就是感谢贵公司的录用,不过非常遗憾地告诉你,我已经接受了另一个职位。
I: May I ask why?
我可以问为什么吗?
A: I really think that position suits my educational background better. What's more, that company will supply me with an apartment, you know I haven't my own house and I have to rent.
我觉得那个职位非常符合我的教育背景,而且那个公司会为我提供一套住房,我没有自己的房子,必须租房子住。
I: I see.
我明白。
相关文章: