趣味英语笑话三则阅读
下面是学习啦小编整理的三则经典趣味英语笑话,希望大家喜欢!
经典英语笑话:农场趣谈
The farmer was painting the inside of hisouthouse
一位农夫正在漆他茅房内的墙壁,
when he slipped on the seat and fell into the holebeneath.
一不小心由所坐的椅子上滑了一跤,跌落到下面的茅坑内。
"Fire! Fire! Fire!" he yelled.
“失火了!失火了!失火了!”他叫道。
Shortly, the fire department arrived and one of the firemen leaned down and asked the farmer,
不久消防队赶来了,一位消防人员弯下身来问
"Where's the fire?"
“哪里失火了呢?”
"There ain't no fire," said the farmer,
“事实上并未失火,”农夫说,“但若是我喊“大便喔!大便喔!”
"but would you have come if I'd yelled,
"你们会赶来吗?"
" Shit! Shit! Shit ! ? "'
经典英语笑话:你的东西放在哪儿了
The famous, but rather aged, doctor was making his rounds, followed by a young intern. Suddenlythe intern noticed something peculiar.
一位上了年纪的著名医生正在各病房做例行巡视,一位年轻的实习医生跟着他,突然那名实习医生注意到一件怪事。
"Say, doctor, are you aware that you have asuppository behind your ear?"
“医师先生,您有没发现您耳朵放了一支栓剂呢?"
"Oh, shit!" exclaimed the eminent practitioner. "Do you know what this means?"
“喔!真是糟糕!”那位名医说道,“你知道那表示什么吗?”
"What?"
“什么呢?”
"Some asshole has got my pen!"
“我把我的钢笔塞到某一位病人的屁股里面去了!”
经典英语笑话:一位心满意足的客户
A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller.
有一位相貌粗鲁的家伙走进银行对柜台职员说:
"I wanna open a god-damned checking account. "
“我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。”
"CertainLy, sir," replied the young lady, “but there's no need to use that kind of language."
“当然可以啦,先生,”年轻的小姐回答说,“但没有必要使用那种字眼。”
"Hey, get your ass in gear, will ya? I’m in a hurry. ',
“嘿,你他妈的能不能快一点吗?我在赶时间呢!”
"Sir, I’m not used to being spoken to in that way. "
“先生,我不习惯别人那样子对我说话。”
"I wanna open a fucking checking account, and I want to do it now, understand?"
“我要开一个x××的活期存款账户,而且要现在就办,懂了吗?”
"Sir, I'm going to get the manager," said the indignant young lady.
“先生,我去找经理来。”气愤的年轻小姐说着。
Soon she returned with the manager, a dignified white haired gentleman, who asked, "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"
不久她带了经理回来,那位满头白发、看起来很庄严的老先生问道:“先生,到底有什么问题吗? ’
“I just won ,000,000 in the lottery, and I want to open a goddamn checking account. "
“我刚中彩券得了一千万美元,我想开个你他妈的活期存款账户。”
"I see," said the manager warmly. "And this bitch is giving you trouble?"
“我知道了,”经理说道,“而这个臭婊子在给您添麻烦,是吧?