简单的英语笑话带翻译
从古到今,笑话是人们生活中不可缺少的调剂品 ,它使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松。小编精心收集了简单的英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
简单的英语笑话带翻译篇1
Never Mind
坐到了后坐上
A drunk phoned police to report that thieves had been in his car. "They've stolen thedashboard, the steering wheel, even the brake pedal!" he cried out.
一个醉汉打电话给警察局,报告小偷光顾了他的车,“他们偷走了仪表盘、方向盘,甚至连刹车脚板都偷走了。”
However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time "Nevermind," the drunk said with a hiccup, "I got in the back seat by mistake."
然而在警察还没有开始调查时,电话又一次响了起来,“没事了”,醉汉打着嗝说,“我不小心坐到了后坐上。”
简单的英语笑话带翻译篇2
Useful Way
一个有效的方法
Father: Jack, why do you drink so much water?
爸爸:杰克,你干嘛喝这么多水呀?
Jack: I have just had an apple, Dad.
杰克:我刚才吃了个苹果,爸爸。
Father: What's that got to do with it?
爸爸:可是这跟喝水有什么关系呢?
Jack: I forgot to wash the apple.
杰克:我忘了洗苹果呀。
简单的英语笑话带翻译篇3
The Mean Mans Party
吝啬鬼的聚会
The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find hisapartment, he said, "Come up to the fifth floor and ring the doorbell with your elbow. Whenthe door open, push with your foot."
一个声名狼藉的小气鬼终于决定要请一次客了。他在向一个朋友解释怎么找到他家时说:“你上到五楼,用你的胳膊肘按门铃。门开了后,再用你的脚把门推开。”
"Why use my elbow and foot?"
“为什么我要用我的肘和脚呢?”
"Well, gosh," was the reply, "You're not coming empty-handed, are you?"
“天哪!” 吝啬鬼回答,“你总不会空着手来吧?”
看了“简单的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了: