英语笑话带翻译两分钟
英语笑话带翻译两分钟
冷笑话不同于一般笑话,它以其独特的制笑机制,能瞬间创造出一种特殊的氛围。学习啦小编整理了两分钟英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
两分钟英语笑话带翻译篇一
excuse for speeding
赶紧到达那里
harry and lloyd were speeding down the road. a police car pulled them over.
哈里与劳埃德超速行驶,一辆警车拦住了他们。
"why on earth were you driving so fast?" the policeman yelled.
“你们为什么开那么快?”警官喊道。
"our brakes are no good, so we wanted to get there before we had an accident!
“我们的刹车不好,因此我们想在发生事故前赶紧到达目的地。”
两分钟英语笑话带翻译篇二
why is he howling.
他为什么喊
dentist: please stop howling. i haven't even touched your tooth yet.
牙医:请你不要再喊了!我还没碰你的牙呢。
patient: i know, but you are standing on my foot!
病人:我知道,可是你正踩着我的脚呀!
两分钟英语笑话带翻译篇三
i'm not having it all cut off
没把头发全剪掉啊
miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut. but this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time. while miles was at the barber's one day, the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.
麦尔斯有时在上班时间去理发馆理发,但这是违反办公室规定的:职员只能利用自己的时间理发。一天,正当麦尔斯理发时,经理碰巧也进来理发,而且就坐在他旁边。
"hello, miles," the manager said. "i see that you are having your hair cut in office time."
"你好,麦尔斯,"经理说。"我看到你在上班时间理发了。"
"yes, sir, i am," admitted miles calmly. "you see, sir, it grows in office time."
"是的,先生。正是这样。"麦尔斯平静地承认了。"可先生,你看,头发是在上班时间长的。"
"not all of it," said the manager at once. "some of it grows in your own time."
"不全都是吧,"经理立刻说,"有一些是在你自己的时间里长的。"
"yes, sir, that's quite true." answered miles politely, "but i'm not having it all cut off."
"对呀,先生,你说得很对。"麦尔斯礼貌地回答说,"但我并没有把头发全都剪掉啊。"
看了“两分钟英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了: