英文小笑话大全爆笑
笑话一般比较短小,喜剧性很强,普遍存在于人们的日常生活中。笑话的娱乐作用可以减轻人的心理压力,促进身体健康。小编精心收集了爆笑英文小笑话,供大家欣赏学习!
爆笑英文小笑话篇1
Jimmy started painting when he was three years old, and when he was five, he was already verygood at it. He painted many beautiful and interesting pictures, and people paid a lot of moneyfor them. They said, "This boy's going to be famous when he's little older, and then we're goingto sell these pictures for a lot more money." Jimmy's pictures were different from other people'sbecause he never painted on all of the paper. He painted on half of it, and the other half wasalways empty. "That's very clever," everyone said, "Nobody else does that!" One day somebodybought one of Jimmy's pictures and then said to him, "Please tell me this, Jimmy. Why do youpaint on the bottom half of your pictures, but not on the top half?" "Because I'm small," Jimmysaid, "and my burshes don't reach very high."
吉米三岁开始画画,五岁时已经画得很好了。他画了很多美丽而有趣的画,人们出高价购买。他们说,“这个孩子长大一点肯定会出名,我们可以靠这些画大赚一笔。” 吉米的画与众不同。因为他从来不在整张纸上作画。他只画一半的纸,而另一半他总空着。 “构思多么巧妙啊!”大家都说,“从来没有人这么做过。” 有一天,一个人买了吉米的画,然后问他:“请告诉我,吉米,你为什么总是在纸的下半部分画画,而不是在纸的上半部分?” 吉米说,“因为我个头小,够不着上面。”
爆笑英文小笑话篇2
A Smart Witness
聪明的目击人
A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.
有一名车祸目击证人正在出庭作证。
The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see the accident?"
律师问他:“你确实看见了这起车祸吗?”
The witness:"Yes,sir."
目击证人说:“是的, 长官."
The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"
律师说:“当车祸发生的时候,你在多远的地方?”
The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."
目击证人说:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”
The lawyer(thinking he'd trap the witness):"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knew it was exactly that distance?"
这名律师说(心想他会让这务目击证人陷,入阴谋的勘计之中):“那好吧,先生,请你告诉陪审团,你怎么知道确实是那个距离昵?”
The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knew some annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."
目击证人说:“因为当车祸发生的时候,就拿出了卷尽测量过宦。我早知道会莉一个令人伤脑筋.律师问。我那个蠢问题 。”
爆笑英文小笑话篇3
Lawyer's Son
律师的儿子
The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps,
律师的儿子想要继承他老爸的衣钵,
so he went to law school.
因此他就去读法学院。
He graduated with honors,and then went home to join his father's firm.
他以优异成绩毕业,然后返家加入他老爸的公司,
At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office,and said,
就在他上班的第一天要结柬之际,他急忙地冲进他老爸的办公室说:
"Father,father,in one day I broke the car accident case that you have been working on for tenyears!"
“老爸,老爸,我一天就破了你办了十年的车祸案件!”
His father responded:"You idiot,our company lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"
他的老爸响应说:“你这个小白痴,我们公司就是依靠那个案件的资金才生存了十年呀!”
看了“爆笑英文小笑话”的人还看了: