关于英语小笑话故事带翻译的
关于英语小笑话故事带翻译的
冷笑话是一种新兴的语言现象,伴随着网络的普及它已经渗透到了青年群体的日常生活,偶尔爆出的一两句冷笑话能使交流氛围变得轻松愉悦,也能展示交谈者的幽默和智慧。学习啦小编整理了关于带翻译的英语小笑话故事,欢迎阅读!
关于带翻译的英语小笑话故事篇一
While on a trip, Mom realized that she had forgotten a present for Dad's birthday.
旅途中,妈妈想起她忘记给爸爸买一件生日礼物。
"That's okay," he said, "The only thing I want is for you to love, honor and obey."
“没关系”,他说,“我最想要的东西是你的爱、忠贞和温顺”。
Mom pondered that idea and then replied "I'd rather buy you a gift."
妈妈沉思片刻后回答说,“我宁愿给你买一件礼物”。
关于带翻译的英语小笑话故事篇二
A young couple was becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked. They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.
一对年轻的夫妇对于他们四岁的儿子仍然不会说话这件事非常着急。他们带他去看专家,但是医生们找不出任何不正常的地方。
Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, "Mom, the toast is burned."
之后有一天早上,这个男孩突然说道:“妈妈,面包拷糊了。”
"You talked! You talked!" shouted his mother. "I'm so happy! But why has it taken this long."
“你说话了!你说话了!”他的妈妈嚷道。“我真高兴!但是为什么要我们等这么长的时间呢?”
"Well, up till now," said the boy, "things have been okay."
“嗯,直到现在,”男孩说,“每件事都很正常啊。”
关于带翻译的英语小笑话故事篇三
Old Farmer Johnson was dying.
老农约翰逊就要死了。
The family was standing around his bed.
他的家人都站在床边。
With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."
他声音低沉地对妻子说:“我死后,我想你嫁给农夫琼斯。”
Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."
妻子说:“不,在你死后,我不能嫁给任何人。”
Johnson: "But I want you to."
约翰逊:“但我希望你这么做。”
Wife: "But why?"
妻子:“为什么?”
Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"
约翰逊:“因为琼斯曾在一笔贩马的交易中欺骗了我。”
看了“关于带翻译的英语小笑话故事”的人还看了: