短小的英语小笑话带翻译
笑话是幽默的一个属概念 ,具有幽默的一切特征。笑话是民族特有幽默的一种形式。小编精心收集了短小的英语小笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
短小的英语小笑话带翻译:what's puberty(青春期)
One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter asked, "Mommy,what's puberty?" My wife was rushed at the moment, so she suggested that Peggy look up theword in the dictionary, after which they could talk about it.
一天晚上,在准备晚饭的时候,我们十岁的女儿问:“妈妈,什么是青春期?”我的妻子此时正忙得不亦乐乎,所以她建议佩吉到字典上查这个词,然后她们可以再讨论它。
A few minutes later, Peggy returned. Her mother asked what the dictionary had said.
几分钟以后,佩吉回来了。她妈妈问字典上怎么说。
"Puberty means," announced Peggy, "the earliest age at which a girl is able to bear children."
“青春期的意思是,”佩吉宣布:“一个女孩能忍受孩子的最早年龄。”
"What do you think of that?" my wife asked.
“你怎么想呢?”我妻子问。
"I'm not sure," Peggy relied. "I've always been able to bear children. It's adults I can't bear.".
“我不知道,”佩吉回答。“我总能忍受孩子。让我忍受不了的是大人。
Note: bear children: 生孩子。bear 一词也可作“忍受”讲。
短小的英语小笑话带翻译:I Hope So
Neighbour: Do you think your son will forget all he learned at college?
邻居:您认为您的儿子会把在大学里学的东西全忘光吗?
Father: I hope so -- he certainly can’t make a living by kissing girls!
父亲:我希望这样-他当然不能以吻女孩子谋生吧!
短小的英语小笑话带翻译:A Smart Witness
聪明的目击人
A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.
有一名车祸目击证人正在出庭作证。
The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see the accident?"
律师问他:“你确实看见了这起车祸吗?”
The witness:"Yes,sir."
目击证人说:“是的, 长官."
The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"
律师说:“当车祸发生的时候,你在多远的地方?”
The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."
目击证人说:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”
The lawyer(thinking he'd trap the witness):"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knew it was exactly that distance?"
这名律师说(心想他会让这务目击证人陷,入阴谋的勘计之中):“那好吧,先生,请你告诉陪审团,你怎么知道确实是那个距离昵?”
The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knew some annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."
目击证人说:“因为当车祸发生的时候,就拿出了卷尽测量过宦。我早知道会莉一个令人伤脑筋.律师问。我那个蠢问题 。”
看了“短小的英语小笑话带翻译”的人还看了:
1.英语小笑话很短的
短小的英语小笑话带翻译
上一篇:关于短的英语小笑话带翻译
下一篇:高一英语小笑话及翻译