关于英语笑话小短文加翻译精选
关于英语笑话小短文加翻译精选
民间笑话故事像神话小说等民间文学一样,是广大劳动人民在长期的生产劳动和与自然界作斗争的过程中,以口头形式创作和传承的文学体裁。学习啦小编分享关于英语笑话小短文加翻译,希望可以帮助大家!
关于英语笑话小短文加翻译:他赢了
Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny?
汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗?
Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤。
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事儿?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.
约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了。
关于英语笑话小短文加翻译:谁欠谁钱
A lawyer's dog, running about unleashed, beelines for a butcher shop and steals a roast. Butcher goes to lawyer's office and asks, "If a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely." "Then you owe me .50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me today." The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for .50. Several days later, the butcher opens the mail and finds an envelope from the lawyer: 0 due for a consultation.
律师的狗,没有拴而到处闲逛,它来到一家肉店,偷走了一块 烤肉。店主来到律师的办公室,问道“如果一条没栓的狗从我的商店里偷了块肉,我有权利从狗的主人那里要回损失吗?律师答道:“完全可以”,“那你欠我 8.50美元,你的狗没栓而且今天从我的店里头了块肉”,律师什么都没说,马上给他写了一张支票。一些天后,店主打开邮箱,发现一封来自律师的信,信上写 道:咨询费250美元。
关于英语笑话小短文加翻译:妈咪,我是从哪儿来的呢?
Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?
兔宝宝:妈咪,我是从哪儿来的呢
Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.
兔妈妈:等你长大点再告诉你
Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.
兔宝宝:噢妈咪,现在就告诉我吧,求您了
Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.
兔妈妈:如果你一定要知道,那我告诉你你是从魔术师的帽子里被拽出来的。
关于英语笑话小短文加翻译:Two Pieces of Cake
Tom: Mom, can I have two pieces of cake, please?
Mom: Certainly -- take this piece and cut it two!
两块蛋糕
汤姆:妈妈,我可以吃两块蛋糕吗?
妈妈:当然可以----拿这块蛋糕把它切成两块吧!
看了“关于英语笑话小短文加翻译”的人还看了: