爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译
爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译
通常笑话很短,如何“抖包袱”是有技巧的,经常练习讲笑话,可以让我们的语言的逻辑更好。小编精心收集了爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译:City Suckers
城里来的傻瓜
Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.
两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路,
Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.
他们把车停靠一位老农夫旁边,问他知不知道回城里的路。
"Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.
“不,我不知道,”老农夫答道。
"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"
“那你知道回到主要公路要怎么走吗?’
"Nope. Don't know that, either. "
“不,我也不知道。”
"Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"
"喔,你好像不太熟悉这里的路况,是吗?"
" Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."
“可以这么说,……可是我也不会迷路。”
爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译:A Remarkable Talent
一位了不起的天才
"Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.
“你相信我可以由钢琴知道现在几点钟吗?’一位老兄向他的朋友问道。
"You're kidding," replied his companion dubiously.
“别开玩笑了!”他的朋友怀疑地回答。
"I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out a martial tune.
“那我试给你看,”说着那位老兄就坐在钢琴前开始弹起一首进行曲。
Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,
几秒钟后墙壁传来捶打声,一个愤怒的声音叫道:
"Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it,s three o’clock in the morning?"
“嘿!你他妈的,你知不知道现在是凌晨三点钟?”
爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译:A Precocious Child
一个早熟的小孩
When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,
当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,
he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.
他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。
The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"
推销员结结巴巴地问道,“哦,你妈妈在家吗?”
Answered the boy, "What do you think?"
小男孩回答说,"你认为呢?"
看了“爆笑英语笑话短文带翻译”的人还看了: