小学英语笑话短文带翻译
小学英语笑话短文带翻译
学英语感到枯燥了?那么不妨来读点英语笑话,在开心轻松的氛围中学习知识!本文是小学英语笑话短文带翻译,希望对大家有帮助!
小学英语笑话短文带翻译:今年冬天冷不冷?
Indians ask their new chief whether the winter will be cold or mild. Since the young chief never learned the ways of hisancestors, he tells them to collect firewood, then he goes off and calls the National Weather Service.
印地安人问他们的新酋长,这个冬天是冷还是温暖。这位年轻的酋长从没学过祖先那些本领,他只好吩咐他们去捡木柴,然后自己走到一边去给国家气象局打电话。
"Will the winter be bad?" he asks.
“今年冬天会不会很冷?”他问。
"Looks like it," is the answer.
“看上去是这样的。”他得到这样的回答。
So the chief tells his people to gather more firewood. A week later, he calls again.
于是酋长要求大家收集更多的木柴。一个星期后,他又打电话给国家气象局。
"Are you positive the winter will be very cold?"
“你确信今年冬天会很冷?”
"Absolutely."
“毫无疑问。”
The chief tells his people to gather even more firewood, then calls the Weather Service again: "Are you sure?"
酋长随即要求族人捡更多的木柴,然后再次给国家气象局打电话:“你肯定吗?”
"I'm telling you, it's going to be the coldest winter on record."
“我告诉你,那将是有史以来最寒冷的冬天。”
"How do you know?"
“你怎么知道?”
"Because the Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!"
“因为印第安人正发疯似地捡木柴!”
小学英语笑话短文带翻译:我为什么逃避手术
A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.
一位男士在进行手术前被发现正沿着医院的大厅逃离。
"What's the matter?" he was asked.
“发生了什么?”有人问他。
He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right.'"
男士回答道:“我听见护士说,‘这只是一个简单的手术。不用担心,我相信不会出问题的。’”
"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"
“她这样做是想让你感到安心啊,有什么好害怕的?”
"She was talking to the damn doctor!"
“可她是在对那该死的手术医生说!”
小学英语笑话短文带翻译:广告的效力
Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view.
一群商人正热烈地讨论在电视上做广告。他们中没有人做过,所以每个人都有自己的想法。
At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. Grey was a car dealer and he had once made an advertisement.
此时,格雷先生进来了。格雷是一个汽车经销商,他曾经做过一次广告。
"What are you talking about?" Mr. Grey asked.
“你们在讨论什么?”格雷先生问。
"Does advertisement work or not?" one of the businessmen asked.
“广告有用不?”其中一位商人问。
"Oh, yes, it works very fast," Mr. Grey said. " I once advertised for my watch-dog and offered a reward of 0."
“噢,有用,而且见效非常快。”格雷先生说,“我曾经发布了一条广告,要招聘一个值班员,报酬是100美金。”
"Did you get the dog back?"
“你招聘到人了吗?”
"No, but that very night three of my cars were stolen."
“没,但是那个晚上我的三辆车被偷走了。”
看了“小学英语笑话短文带翻译”的人还看了: