一分钟的爆笑英文笑话
笑话,顾名思义,是一种通过幽默的文字或图示来达到令人会心一笑或捧腹大笑效果的文学形式。而这种通俗的文学形式主要是借助各种修辞手段来呈现。下面是学习啦小编带来的一分钟的爆笑英文笑话,欢迎阅读!
一分钟的爆笑英文笑话篇一
Where Have You Been?
你去哪儿了?
Once upon a time, there was a man who always forgot things.
古时候,有个人总是忘事。
One day, he went out with his little son.
一天,他带着小儿子出门。
He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck.
一高兴,便让儿子骑在自己的脖子上。
After a time,he suddenly thought of his son, he asked people:
过了一会儿,他忽然想起儿子来,逢人便问:
"Have you seen my child?"
“你看到我的孩子了吗?”
One of his villagers laughed and said: "Don't you know he is on your neck?"
有个同村的村民见了大笑,说:“你难道不知道他在你脖子上吗?”
Hearing this, the man took down his son from his neck,
一听这话,这人一把将儿子一从脖子上揪下来,
he was so angry that he hit the son, and then shouted:
气愤至极,狠狠地打了孩子,嚷道:
"I have told you not to go here and there.
“我叫你别乱跑,
Where did you go just now?"
刚才你到哪里去了?”
一分钟的爆笑英文笑话篇二
Three Drunkards
三个醉汉
Two drunkards are walking along.
两个醉汉正在走着。
One says to the other, "What a beautiful night,look at the moon.”
其中一个对另一个说,“多么美丽的夜晚呀,看那月亮。”
The second drunkard stops and look at his drunken friend.
另一个醉汉停下来,看着他喝醉的朋友说,
"You are wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun."
“你错了,那不是月亮,是太阳。”
Both started arguing for a while when they come upon another drunkard, so they stopped him.
他俩开始争论起来,过了一会儿,他们碰到了另一个醉汉,他们拦住他。
"Sir, could you please help settle our argument?
“先生,您能不能帮我们解决我们争论的问题?
Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining.
请告诉我们天上发光的是什么,
Is it the moon or the sun?"
是月亮还是人阳?”
The third drunkard looked at the sky and then looked at them and said,
第三个醉汉看了看天空,然后看了看他们,说,
"Sorry, I don't live around here."
“对下起,我不住这儿。”
一分钟的爆笑英文笑话篇三
Fine for Parking
停车罚款
"Tell me again,"asked the judge, "Why you parked there?"
“告诉我,”法官问道,“你为什么把车停在那儿?”
The driver rose and answered respectfully,
司机站起身,恭恭敬敬地回答,
"Because, Your Honor, it said‘Fine for Parking'."
“因为尊敬的阁下,牌子上写着‘可以停车’。”
一分钟的爆笑英文笑话篇四
The Requirements of the Job
工作要求
Employer: In this job we need someone who is responsible.
雇主:我们这项工作需要负责的人。
Applicant: I'm the one you want. On my last job, every time anything went wrong,they said I was responsible.
应聘者:我就是你们要找的人。我的上一份工作每次出了差错,他们都说我该负责。
一分钟的爆笑英文笑话篇五
A Half
一半
Doctor, lately I only hear half as well as I suppose to.
医生,最近我的听力只有我应该听到的一半。
I don't understand that, but let's try a small test.
我不太明白,但是让我们做个小测试。
Say after me: eighty-eight.
跟我说:88。
Forty-four.
44。
看了“一分钟的爆笑英文笑话”的人还看了: