学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 幽默英语笑话

幽默英语笑话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

幽默英语笑话

  笑话是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透过笑话我们可以看到一个民族的生存环境、生活方式、社会关系和心理特征等等。下面是学习啦小编带来的幽默英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

  幽默英语笑话篇一

  一个真正热爱国家的人

  The airplane was obviously in trouble. One engine was on fire, another was sputtering, and themachine was slowly, ineluctably losing height.

  飞机显然出了问题,一个引擎着火,另一个嘎嘎作响,不可避免地,飞机缓慢地失去高度。

  Finally the grim-looking captain entered the cabin.

  最后,面色凝重的机长走进客舱。

  "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "we've lost most of our power. The only way to keepthe plane aloft is to lighten our load. We've already dumped the baggage, but it's not enough.I'm asking for volunteers to make the supreme sacrifice so that others may live, "

  “各位女士,各位先生,”他宣布道,“我们已失去了大部分的动力,要保持飞机高度的唯一方法就是减轻我们的载重。虽然我们已经把行李丢掉,但还是不够,我要求几位自告奋勇牺牲生命以保全其他人的性命。”

  After a few minutes of stunned silence, a Frenchman stood to quivering attention, shouted"Vive la France!" and threw himself out the door.

  一阵目瞪口呆的沉寂之后,一位法国人颤抖着站起来喊道:“法国万岁!”然后跳出机门。

  Shortly thereafter, an Englishman rose to his full height,coolly declared, "God Save the Queen!"and followed the gallant Frenchman.

  之后一会儿,一位英国人站了出来,他冷静地说:“上帝保佑女王!”接着和那位勇敢的法国人一样跳出门外。

  Finally, a Texan rose from his seat, cried, "Remember the Alamo! " and threw out the Mexicansitting next to him.

  最后,一位德州佬从座位站起来,叫道:“毋忘阿拉摩!”说着便把隔邻的墨西哥乘客扔出窗外。

  幽默英语笑话篇二

  安瓜拉瓜拉

  A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressedNative Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.

  一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。

  The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

  “我一直切身体会到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。

  "Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。

  I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.

  “不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”

  "Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。

  "And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."

  “此外我愿个人保证你们将被赋予完全及公平的公民权利。”

  "Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”整个部落的人都叫喊起来。

  The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon,he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.

  对这样的接待,政客感到非常高兴,因此他要求游览该居留地,不久他和向导就走到一处封闭的篱笆围墙。

  "And what is this used for?" asked the orator.

  “这是做什么用的?,’政客问道。

  "oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "

  “喔,现在空无一物,但以前我们在这里养牛。”

  "I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.

  “原来如此,”政客说着准备进入篱笆内。

  "Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."

  “嘿,你还是不要进去的好,否则你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”

  幽默英语笑话篇三

  Be kind to animals

  爱护动物

  The owner of the hamburger stand was rather surprised to see a man walk in with threeiguanas, but when the man ordered four hamburgers with fries, the owner complied with ashrug.

  有个人牵了三只大蜥蜴走进一家汉堡店,老板吓了一跳。接着他点了四份汉堡和薯条,老板耸耸肩答应了他的要求.

  The man and his iguanas enjoyed their dinner and left.

  那个老兄和他的蜥蜴享受过晚餐后便离开了。

  The next day the man returned with two kangaroos and the same scene was repeated.

  第二天,那个人带了两只袋鼠,又点了相同的东西。

  On the third day the man entered with two orangutans and a chimpanzee, and the ownercouldn't help making a remark.

  第三天,他带了两只红毛猩猩和一只黑猩猩。

  "You certainly seem to be an animal lover," he said.

  老板实在忍不住,便说:“您实在是个爱护动物的有心人。”

  "That's true," said the man, "and I'd like you to know how much we appreciate your letting useat here. Some proprietors object. "

  “那倒是真的,”那位仁兄回答说道.‘‘另外我也要感谢你让我们进来吃晚餐,许多店老板都拒绝卖东西给我们。”

  "That's quite alright," said the shopkeeper.

  “没有问题啦!”店老板说。

  "As a token of my appreciation, I’d like to give you this lobster. " And the animal lover handedover a live, wriggling crustacean

  “为了向你表示谢意,我送你一只龙虾。”说着他便给老板一只活蹦乱跳的大龙虾。

  "Well, that's very kind of you. My wife and I will have it for dinner. "

  “您真好,我太太和我将以它当晚餐。”

  "Oh, he's already had dinner. But I am sure he'd love to take in a movie. "

  “喔,它已经吃过晚餐了,但我想它会喜欢看场电影。”

  
看了“幽默英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

2.幽默英文小笑话

3.爆笑英语笑话大全

4.经典爆笑英语笑话大全

5.关于超搞笑英文笑话大全

1603258