学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 简短爆笑英语笑话大全

简短爆笑英语笑话大全

时间: 韦彦867 分享

简短爆笑英语笑话大全

  幽默和笑话有概念上的区别,笑话是滑稽言谈本身,幽默在这里则被作为心智和性情层面上的概念来看待。下面是学习啦小编带来的简短爆笑英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

  简短爆笑英语笑话篇一

  How did you start the flood? 你是怎么引起洪水的?

  A doctor vacationing on the Riviera met a lawyer friend and asked him what he was doing there.

  医生在里维埃拉度假时遇到他的一位律师朋友,医生问他怎么会到这里来。

  The lawyer replied, " I'm here because my house burned down, and the insurance company paid for everything. What are you doing here?"

  律师回答:“我到这里是因为我的房子被火烧了,保险公司赔偿了我所有的损失。”

  "That's quite a coincidence," said the doctor "I'm here because my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything."

  “真巧,”医生说,“我是因为房子被洪水冲垮了,保险公司也赔偿了我所有的损失。”

  The lawyer looked puzzled. "Gee," he asked, "how did you start the flood?"

  律师看起来有些困惑,他问“哎呀!你是怎么引起洪水的?”

  简短爆笑英语笑话篇二

  Keys to Success 成功的关键

  One day a father was teaching his son and said, "The keys to your success are keeping your word and cleverness.

  一天,父亲教育儿子说:“一个人成功的关键就是严守诺言和足够聪明。

  Once you give somebody a promise, you must carry it out on matter what will happen. This is called 'keeping one's words.'

  一旦你给了别人承诺,无论发生什么事,你都得实现它,这个就叫‘守诺言’。”

  "What is cleverness? asked his son.

  儿子问:“那么什么是聪明呢?”

  "Cleverness is that you'll never make such a promise, " the father answered.

  父亲回答:“聪明就是任何时候都别做这样的承诺。”

  简短爆笑英语笑话篇三

  Who is that woman?那女人是谁?

  The newlyweds entered the elevator of their Miami Beach hotel.

  一对新婚夫妇走进位于迈阿密海滩旅馆的电梯。

  The operator, a magnificent blonde, looked at them in surprise and said, "Why, hello, Teddy, how are you?"

  电梯操作员是一个漂亮的金发碧眼的美女,看到他们十分惊奇,她说:“嗨,Teddy,你好吗?”

  When the couple reached their room, the piqued bride demanded: "Who was that woman?!"

  夫妇俩到了他们自己的房间,愤怒的新娘要求丈夫做出解释:“那女人是谁?!”

  "Take it easy, honey," said the groom, "I'm going to have trouble enough explaining you to her."

  “冷静点,宝贝,”新郎说:“我得对她解释你是谁,这已经足够烦死我了。”

  简短爆笑英语笑话篇四

  A Hasty Interruption 轻率的插话

  The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s.

  我所工作的精品家具商店是从20世纪二十年代以来就营业的。

  Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s.

  最近我接到一个妇女的电话。她想换一套餐具中的一些椅子。这套餐具她是在三十年代从我们这儿买的。

  I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. "

  我向她保证说我们可以帮她的忙,于是我向部门经理寻求帮助。“你永远也不会相信,”我对他说,“我刚接到一个顾客的电话,她在三十年代从我们这里买了一些椅子。”

  Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!"

  我还没来得及说她的要求,经理就打断了我的话:“你别告诉我她到现在还没收到货!”

  
看了“简短爆笑英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.简短搞笑英文笑话

2.简短的英语幽默笑话

3.简短幽默英文笑话大全爆笑

4.简短英语爆笑笑话

5.英语短笑话大全爆笑的

1587639