英语短文摘抄带翻译阅读
英语短文摘抄带翻译阅读
生命因成长而美丽,生活因创作更丰盈。为了让美文创作深入学生的心田,让美文照亮学生前进的人生之路,让学生喜欢语文,喜欢作文,我们教师应该引领学生爱读书、读好书、写美文,把生活经历写成美文,从而启迪他们的人生智慧。学习啦小编分享英语短文摘抄带翻译,希望可以帮助大家!
英语短文摘抄带翻译:love Your life
热爱生活
Henry David Thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗
However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man’s abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town’s poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Things do not change;we change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。
英语短文摘抄带翻译:Think it over……好好想想……
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
We spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
We have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;
We have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
We have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
We have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
These are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
We have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
That’s why I propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;
You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
And you don’t know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。
英语短文摘抄带翻译:做你自己
In every school there is a “top” crowd that sets the pace, while the others follow their lead. Let's say the top crowed decides that it is smart to wear bright red sweaters. Pretty soon everybody is wearing a bright red sweater.
每所学校中都有一群领头学生引领潮流,其他人争相效仿。比如说,这些领头学生认为穿鲜红色羊毛衫很时尚,那么很快人人都会穿上鲜红色羊毛衫。
There is something wrong with that, except the fact that on some people bright red sweater is extremely unbecoming. The situation can duanwenw.com even become dangerous, if the top crowd decides that it is smart to drink or to drive cars at seventy miles an hour. Then the people who follow the lead were endangering their lives. They are like the sheep being led to the butcher.
事实上,有些人是极不适合穿鲜红色羊毛衫的。除此以外,这件事还是有些不对劲。如果这些领头学生觉得喝酒或以70英里的时速开车很时尚的话,情况甚至会变得危险起来。这些盲从的学生在危及自己的生命,他们就像被领到屠夫前的羊群。
Now, changes are that you have come across situations like these more than once in your life; changes are that one time or another you probably did something you knew to be wrong. You may have excused yourself by saying, “Gee, the crowd does it.” Well, let the crowd do it, but don't do it yourself. Learn to say, “No!”
在你的生命中,你可能不止一次遇到这种情况;可能你时不时也会做自己知道是不对的事情。你可能会为自己开脱说:“大家都在这么做嘛。''那让大家英语短文这么做好了,但你自己不要这样做。要学会说“不!”
Develop your own standards and your own judgement. If you know the crowd is planning something you disagree to, have the courage to bow out mannerly, you'll have the satisfaction of standing on your own two feet.
要有自己衡量事物的标准。如果你知道大家正计划你不赞成的事情,鼓起勇气礼貌地退出,你会为自己学会自立感到满意的。
看了“英语短文摘抄带翻译”的人还看了: