学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

精选抒情英语诗歌

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  多读英语诗歌,是提高英语阅读和口语的最好方法。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来精选抒情英语诗歌,供大家阅读训练!

  精选抒情英语诗歌1

  Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage

  我爱的主呵,你的高尚的道德

  Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,

  使我这臣属的忠诚与你紧系,

  To thee I send this written ambassage,

  我向你派遣这位手书的使者,

  To witness duty, not to show my wit.

  来证实我忠诚,不是来炫耀才力。

  Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine

  忠诚这么大,可我的才力不中用——

  May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,

  没词语来表达,使忠诚显得贫乏;

  But that I hope some good conceit of thine

  但是,我希望在你深思的灵魂中,

  In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;

  有坦率可亲的好念头会来收藏它:

  Till whatsoever star that guides my moving

  要等到哪一颗引导我行程的星宿

  Points on me graciously with fair aspect,

  和颜悦色地给我指出了好运气,

  And puts apparel on my tottered loving

  并给我褴褛的爱心穿上了锦裘,

  To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.

  以表示我配承受你关注的美意:

  Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;

  到那时,我才敢夸说我爱你多深,

  Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

  才愿显示我能给你考验的灵魂。

  精选抒情英语诗歌2

  Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed,

  精疲力竭,我赶快到床上躺下,

  The dear repose for limbs with travel tired;

  去歇息我那整天劳顿的四肢;

  But then begins a journey in my head,

  但马上我的头脑又整装出发,

  To work my mind, when body's work's expired:

  以劳我的心,当我身已得休息。

  For then my thoughts, from far where I abide,

  因为我的思想,不辞离乡背井,

  Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee,

  虔诚地趱程要到你那里进香,

  And keep my drooping eyelids open wide,

  睁大我这双沉沉欲睡的眼睛,

  Looking on darkness which the blind do see

  向着瞎子看得见的黑暗凝望;

  Save that my soul's imaginary sight

  不过我的灵魂,凭着它的幻眼,

  Presents thy shadow to my sightless view,

  把你的倩影献给我失明的双眸,

  Which, like a jewel hung in ghastly night,

  像颗明珠在阴森的夜里高悬,

  Makes black night beauteous and her old face new.

  变老丑的黑夜为明丽的白昼。

  Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind,

  这样,日里我的腿,夜里我的心,

  For thee and for myself no quiet find.

  为你、为我自己,都得不着安宁。

精选抒情英语诗歌相关文章

1.英语经典抒情小诗阅读

2.经典英语抒情诗

3.精选经典诗歌双语

4.英文经典抒情诗

5.英文经典抒情诗欣赏

843521