经典爱情诗歌欣赏
经典爱情诗歌欣赏
下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典爱情诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
经典爱情诗歌:出卖灵魂
A poet struggling with the world's condition,
我乃同世界现状抗争的诗人,
Prostitution of talents and the bondage
反对出卖天赋,反对奴役,
With which the bulk of men have been deceived,
多数人仍然被蒙在鼓里,
I am not, I think, one who would say
我想,我还不至于会相信
That the selling of the soul would give respite.
出卖灵魂能够缓解痛苦。
But I did say to myself, and not once,
但我的确说过,还不止一次,
That I would sell my soul for your love
我将为了你的爱出卖灵魂,
If lie and surrender were needed.
假如你的爱需要我撒谎和放弃。
I spoke this haste without thinking
我匆出此言,却没想到,
That it was black blasphemy and perversion.
它是邪恶的亵渎和堕落。
Your forgiveness to me for the thought
原谅我拥有如此荒.唐的想法,
That you were one who would take a poor creature
以为你能接受一个可怜虫
Of a little weak base spirit
和他软弱卑微的灵魂,这灵魂
Who could be sold, even for the graces4
可以被出卖,即使是为了
Of your beautiful face and proud spirit.
你漂亮容颜与骄傲灵魂的高贵。
Therefore, I will say again now,
因此,我现在再次公布,
That I would sell my soul for your sake
我要出卖灵魂,为了你,
Twice, once for your beauty
出卖两次,一次为你的漂亮,
And again for that grace
一次为你的高贵,你那决不接受
That you would not take a sold and slavish spirit.
出卖了的奴性灵魂的高贵。
经典爱情诗歌:致我妻子
To whom I owe the leaping delight
That quickens my senses in our waking-time
And the rhythm that governs the repose of our sleeping-time,
the breathing in unison.
你让我的欢乐狂奔疾驰,
在我们苏醒时激荡我的感知,
你的节奏掌控我们睡梦的休憩,
我们是一对爱人,同呼吸共生死。
Of lovers whose bodies smell of each other
Who think the same thoughts without need of speech,
And babble the same speech without need of meaning...
我俩的体气相混难分彼此,
无需开口就想着一样的心思,
不用含意却絮叨相同的言词。
No peevish winter wind shall chill
No sullen tropic sun shall wither
The roses in the rose-garden which is ours and ours only
不畏严冬寒风的鞭笞,
何惧酷暑骄阳的烤炙,
我们共有花园,玫瑰绽放永生永世。
But this dedication is for others to read:
These are private words addressed to you in public.
这题献是为别人阅读的文字,
也是公开对你诉说的隐私。