学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 名家优美诗歌欣赏

名家优美诗歌欣赏

时间: 焯杰674 分享

名家优美诗歌欣赏

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来英语名家诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

  英语名家诗歌:《孤独的旅人》

  In the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,

  在七月淫雨的忧郁中,你迈着神秘的步子

  Thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.

  如夜一般的沉寂,躲过了一切守望者

  Today the morning has closed its eyes ,

  现在 黎明已经合眼

  Heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind ,

  不理会狂啸东风的不懈呼唤

  And a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky.

  一张厚重的纱幕遮住了永远清醒的碧空

  The woodlands have hushed their songs,

  林地里 歌声止住

  And doors are all shut at every house .

  家家户户闭上了门

  thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.

  凄清的大街上,你这孤独的旅人

  Oh my only friend,my best beloved,

  噢 我唯一的朋友 我的最爱

  The gates are open in my house -do not pass by like a dream.

  我的家门敞开着——请不要如梦幻般从我面前溜走

  英语名家诗歌:《歌》

  When I am dead, my dearest,

  当我死去的时候,亲爱的

  Sing no sad songs for me;

  你别为我唱悲伤的歌

  Plant thou no roses at my head,

  我坟上不必安插蔷薇

  Nor shady cypress tree:

  也无需浓荫的柏树

  Be the green grass above me

  让盖著我的青青的草

  With showers and dewdrops wet;

  淋著雨也沾著露珠

  And if thou wilt, remember,

  假如你愿意请记著我

  And if thou wilt, forget.

  要是你甘心忘了我

  I shall not see the shadows,

  我再见不到地面的青荫

  I shall not feel the rain;

  觉不到雨露的甜蜜

  I shall not hear the nightingale

  我再听不到夜莺的歌喉

  Sing on, as if in pain:

  在黑夜裏倾吐悲啼

  And dreaming through the twilight

  在悠久的坟墓中迷惘

  That doth not rise nor set,

  阳光不升起也不消翳

  Haply I may remember,

  我也许,也许我还记得你

  And haply may forget.

  我也许把你忘记。

  英语名家诗歌:《生日》

  My heart is like a singing bird

  Whose nest is in a watered shoot;

  My heart is like an apple-tree

  Whose boughs bent with thickest fruit;

  My heart is like a rainbow sell,

  That paddles in a halcyon sea;

  My heart is gladder than all these

  Because my love is come to me.

  我的心像歌唱的鸟儿

  筑巢在湿湿的嫩枝上;

  我的心像一棵苹果树

  累累果实压弯了枝条;

  我的心像彩虹的贝壳

  在平静大海中翕动;

  我的心比这一切更欢畅

  因为我的爱正向我走来。

  Raise me a dais of silk and down;

  Hang it with vair and purple dyes;

  Carve it in doves and pomegranates,

  And peacocks with a hundred eyes;

  Work it in gold and silver grapes,

  In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;

  Because the birthday of my life

  Is come, my love is come to me.

  为我造一座丝绒铺就的高台;

  挂上毛皮和紫色的饰物;

  刻上鸽子和石榴的图案,

  还有身披一百个眼睛的孔雀;

  用金色和银色的葡萄装饰它,

  用树叶和银鸢尾填满它;

  因为我的新生已来临,

  我的爱来到我面前。

397999