关于青春的英语小诗歌朗诵稿
每个人从青春红顏走到鸡皮鹤发的过程,恰似由旭日东升到日落黄昏。学习啦小编整理了关于青春的英语小诗歌朗诵稿,欢迎阅读!
关于青春的英语小诗歌朗诵稿篇一
青春的飞逝
There are gains for all our losses.
我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,
There are balms for all our pain;
我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;
But when youth,the dream,departs
可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,
It takes something from our hearts,
它带走了我们心中的某种美好,
And it never comes again.
从此一去不复返。
We are stronger, and are better,
我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,
Under manhood's sterner reign;
在严峻的成年生活驱使下;
Still we feel that something sweet
可是依然感到甜美的情感,
Following youth, with flying feet,
已随着青春飞逝,
And will never come again.
不再返回。
Something beautiful is vanished,
美好已经消逝,
And we sigh for it in vain;
我们枉自为此叹息;
We behold it everywhere,
尽管在天地之间,
On the earth, and in the air,
我们处处能见青春的魅力,
But it never comes again!
可是它不再返回!
关于青春的英语小诗歌朗诵稿篇二
Regretless Youth
无怨的青春
By Xi Murong
作者:席慕容
If you fall in love when you are young
在年轻的时候,如果你爱上一个人
Please -- be kind to him
请你,请你一定要温柔的对待他。
No matter how long or short you share your hearts
不管你们相爱的时间有多长或多短,
If your feelings may continue, then
若你们能始终温柔的对待,那么,
Every moment will be peerless perfection
所有的时刻都将是一种无瑕的美丽。
If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell
若不得不分离,也要好好的说声再见
And be thankful in your heart
也要在心里存着感谢,
For the memories he left you
感谢他给了你一份记忆。
When you are older, you will realize
长大了以后,你才会知道,
At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments
在蓦然回首的刹那,
That youth without resentment is without any regret
没有怨恨的青春才会无遗憾,
Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity
如山冈上那轮静静的满月。
关于青春的英语小诗歌朗诵稿篇三
有感于青春常在
No young man believes he will ever die.
年轻人不相信自己会死。
It was a saying of my brother's, and a fine one.
这是我哥哥的话,可算得一句妙语。
There is a feeling of eternity in youth,
青春有一种永生之感
which makes us amend for everything.
它能弥补一切。
To be young is to be as one of the immortal Gods.
人在青年时代好像一尊永生的神明。
One half of time indeed is flown,
诚然,生命的一半已以消逝,
the other half remains in store for us with all its countless treasures,
但蕴藏着不尽财富的另一半还有所保留,
for there is no line drawn,and we see no limit to our hopes and wishes.
我们对它也抱着无穷的希望和幻想。
We make the coming age our own-the vast, the unbounded prospect lies before us.
未来的时代完全属于我们—无限辽阔的远景在我们面前展现。
Death, old age are words without a meaning that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not.
死亡,老年,不过是空话,毫无意义;我们听了,只耳边风,全不放在心上。
Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them-we “bear a charmed life”,
这些事,别人也许经历过,或者可能要承受,但是我们自己,“在灵符护佑下度日”,
which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies.
对于诸如此类脆弱的念头,统统付之轻蔑的一笑。
看了“关于青春的英语小诗歌朗诵稿”的人还看了: