学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 关于名人经典英文诗精选

关于名人经典英文诗精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于名人经典英文诗精选

  英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。学习啦小编整理了关于名人经典英文诗,欢迎阅读!

  关于名人经典英文诗篇一

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Love me little, Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果爱得太炙热

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它将很快燃烧成灰烬

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要对我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你爱我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果爱我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕爱会失去

  I am with little well content,

  一点儿我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一点儿就会让我满意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  关于名人经典英文诗篇二

  i carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

  i carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  i am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere i go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  i fear no fate

  面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命运的方向

  i want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永远是月亮所想表达的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  i carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  i carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  关于名人经典英文诗篇三

  STAND still, and I will read to thee

  请站一下,听我给你讲一课,

  A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.

  亲爱的,讲讲爱的哲学。

  These three hours that we have spent,

  我们在此散步已经三个小时,

  Walking here, two shadows went

  陪伴我们的是两个影子,

  Along with us, which we ourselves produced.

  这影子本产自我们自己;

  But, now the sun is just above our head,

  而现在太阳已恰好照着头顶,

  We do those shadows tread,

  我们踩着自己的影,

  And to brave clearness all things are reduced.

  一切东西都显得美丽、清晰。

  So whilst our infant loves did grow,

  我们的爱苗也这样成长,

  Disguises did, and shadows, flow

  我们的遮盖掩饰也这样

  From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.

  渐渐消逝。但如今不再这样。

  That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,

  那种爱情还未升上最高点,

  Which is still diligent lest others see.

  当它还在竭力躲避旁人的眼。

  Except our loves at this noon stay,

  除非我们的爱停在午时,

  We shall new shadows make the other way.

  我们会在另一面造出新的影子。

  As the first were made to blind

  起初的影子用来骗旁人,

  Others, these which come behind

  后来的影子用来骗我们——

  Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.

  对付自己,蒙骗自己的双眼。

  If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,

  假如我们的爱情渐渐削弱,

  To me thou, falsely, thine

  就会我对你、你对我

  And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.

  把各自的行为遮遮掩掩。

  The morning shadows wear away,

  上午的影子浙渐耗完,

  But these grow longer all the day ;

  下午的影子却不断发展.

  But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.

  一旦爱情衰退.它的来日苦短!

  Love is a growing, or full constant light,

  爱以饱满不移的光照临世界,

  And his short minute, after noon, is night.

  但它正午若过,下一分钟就是夜。

  
看了“关于名人经典英文诗”的人还看了:

1.名人经典诗歌欣赏

2.经典名人诗歌欣赏

3.名家经典优美诗歌欣赏

4.名家经典诗歌双语赏析

5.关于爱的名人英文诗歌欣赏

2150976