关于描述爱情的英文诗句阅读
关于描述爱情的英文诗句阅读
英语诗歌是高雅的语言艺术之一,大多是对真、善、美的讴歌,对人类精神文明的礼赞,是光华灿烂的明珠、美妙绝伦的乐曲。小编精心收集了关于描述爱情的英文诗句,供大家欣赏学习!
关于描述爱情的英文诗句篇1
blank joy 空白的欢乐
by rainer maria rike
he who did not come, wasn't he determined
nonetheless to prganize and decorate my heart?
if we had to exist to become the one we love,
what would the heart have to create?
他没有来,难道他没有下定决心
去掌管和装饰我的心房?
假如我们必须存在成为我们爱得那人,
那么还有什么不得不用心去创?
lovely joy left blank, perhaps you are
the center of all my labors and my loves.
if i've wept for you so much, it's because
i prefered you among so many outlined joys.
可爱的欢乐留下了空白,也许你是
我所有努力和爱的核心。
如果我总是为你哭泣,那是因为
我宁愿你在这么多被勾画出的欢乐之中。
关于描述爱情的英文诗句篇2
lamp of love
爱之灯
light, oh where is the light? 光,哦哪里有光?
kindle it with the burning fire of desire! 让渴望的熊熊烈火去点燃它
there is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?
ah, death were better by far for thee!
这是一盏灯而从不是一次火光的闪烁----这是你的命运吗,我的心?
啊,死亡往大里说对你更好
misery knocks at thy door,
悲惨敲打着你的门
and her message is that thy lord is wakeful,
而她告诉你,你的神已经觉醒
and he calls thee to the love-tryst through the darkness of night.
他在夜的漆黑中呼唤你去赴爱的约会
the sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.
天空多云而阴沉,雨水从未断绝
i know not what this is that stirs in me---i know not its meaning.
我不知道什么在搅动着我的内心---我不知道它的意思
a moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight,
and my heart gropes for the path to where the music of the night calls me.
曾有一瞬间的闪电在我眼中拉下了更深的阴影,而我的心在探索着一条道路,夜的音乐呼唤着我到那里去
light, oh where is the light!
光,哦哪里有光?
kindle it with the burning fire of desire!
让渴望的熊熊烈火去点燃它
it thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.
它雷动着且狂风呼啸冲撞于旷野
the night is black as a black stone.
夜黑得如一块黑色的石头
let not the hours pass by in the dark.
不要让时光在黑暗中消逝
kindle the lamp of love with thy life.
以你的生命去点燃爱的灯座
关于描述爱情的英文诗句篇3
If You Were Coming in the Fall
如果你在秋天到来
If you were coming in the Fall,
如果你在秋天到来,
I’d brush the summer by
我将轻拂夏日而过
With half a smile, and half a spurn,
半带微笑,半带弃绝,
As Housewives do, a Fly。
如家庭主妇把苍蝇扑捉。
If I could see you in a year,
如果能在一年之中将你盼来,
I’d wind the months in balls—
我将把月份缠绕成一个个纱球—
And put them each in separate Drawers,
把它们分开,各自放进抽屉,
For fear the numbers fuse—
以免这些数字熔合,不在分开—
If only Centuries, delayed,
如果只是延至数个世纪,
I’d count them on my hand,
我愿搬弄手指度日数数,
Subtracting, till my fingers dropped
逐日递减,直到手指全部掉入
Into Van Dieman’s Land。
塔斯马尼亚岛屿的土地。
If certain, When this life was out—
如果确定无疑,当今生度完—
That your’s and mine, should be
它应属于你和我,
I’d toss it yonder, like a Rind,
我愿把它,像果壳,扔向遥远,
And take Eternity—
去到来生把你赢得—
But, now, uncertain of the length
而目前,日期遥遥,
Of this, that is between,
等待无期,天各一方,
It goads me, like the Goblin Bee—
像妖蜂,使我伤痛不已—
That will not state-it’s sting。
无法诉说—如刺如燎。
看了“关于描述爱情的英文诗句”的人还看了: