学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

有关经典英文诗歌朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。学习啦小编整理了有关经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  有关经典英文诗歌篇一

  Crossing the Bar 渡沙渚

  By Alfred Tennyson

  Sunset and evening star,

  And one clear call for me!

  And may there be no moaning of the bar,

  When I put out to sea,

  But such a tide as moving seems asleep,

  Too full for sound and foam,

  When That which drew form out the boundless deep

  Turns again home.

  Twilight and evening bell,

  And after that the dark!

  And may there be no sadness of farewell,

  When I embark;

  For though from out our bourne of Time and Place

  The flood may bear me far,

  I hope to see my Pilot face to face

  When I have crost the bar.

  渡沙渚

  阿尔费雷德;丁尼生

  夕阳下,闪疏星,

  召唤一声清朗!

  愿沙渚宁静,

  我将出海远航;

  潮汐如梦幻,

  涛声似止,浪花息;

  大海深处涌来,

  又悄然退却。

  暮霭钟鸣,

  黑夜将笼罩!

  愿诀别无悲声,

  登舟起锚;

  千古洪流,时空无限,

  滔滔载我至远方;

  渡沙渚一线,

  泰然见领航

  有关经典英文诗歌篇二

  Digging 挖掘

  ---Seamus Heaney

  Between my finger and my thumb

  在我手指和大拇指中间

  The squat pen rests; as snug as a gun.

  一支粗壮的笔躺着,舒适自在像一支枪。

  Under my window a clean rasping sound

  我的窗下,一个清晰而粗厉的响声

  When the spade sinks into gravelly ground:

  铁铲切进了砾石累累的土地:

  My father, digging. I look down

  我爹在挖土。我向下望

  Till his straining rump among the flowerbeds

  看到花坪间他正使劲的臀部

  Bends low, comes up twenty years away

  弯下去,伸上来,二十年来

  Stooping in rhythm through potato drills

  穿过白薯垄有节奏地俯仰着

  Where he was digging.

  他在挖土

  The coarse boot nestled on the lug, the shaft

  粗劣的靴子踩在铁铲上,长柄

  Against the inside knee was levered firmly.

  贴着膝头的内侧有力地撬动

  He rooted out tall tops, buried the bright edge deep

  他把表面一层厚土连根掀起

  To scatter new potatoes that we picked

  把铁铲发亮的一边深深埋下去,使新薯四散,我们捡在手中

  Loving their cool hardness in our hands.

  爱它们又凉又硬的味儿

  By God, the old man could handle a spade,

  说真的,这老头子使铁铲的巧劲

  Just like his old man.

  就像他那老头子一样

  My grandfather could cut more turf in a day

  我爷爷的土纳的泥沼地

  Than any other man on Toner's bog.

  一天挖的泥炭比谁个都多

  Once I carried him milk in a bottle

  有一次我给他送去一瓶牛奶

  Corked sloppily with paper. He straightened up

  用纸团松松地塞住瓶口。

  To drink it, then fell to right away

  他直起腰喝了,马上又干开了

  Nicking and slicing neatly, heaving sods

  利索地把泥炭截短,切开,把土

  Over his shoulder, digging down and down

  撩过肩,为找好泥炭

  For the good turf. Digging.

  一直向下,向下挖掘

  The cold smell of potato mold, the squelch and slap

  白薯地的冷气,潮湿泥炭地的

  Of soggy peat, the curt cuts of an edge

  咯吱声、咕咕声,铁铲切进活薯根的短促声响

  Through living roots awaken in my head.

  在我头脑中回荡

  But I've no spade to follow men like them.

  但我可没有铁铲像他们那样去干

  Between my finger and my thumb

  在我手指和大拇指中间

  The squat pen rests.

  那支粗壮的笔躺着

  I'll dig with it.

  我要用它去挖掘。

  有关经典英文诗歌篇三

  always be...时常.....

  always be understanding to your enemies,

  时常去尝试理解你的敌人,

  loyal to your friends.

  并忠实于你的朋友。

  always be strong enough to face the world each day,

  时常坚强地面对这个世界的每一天,

  weak enough to know that you cannot do everything alone.

  并虚心地告诉自己一个人的力量是有限的。

  always be generous to those who need your help,

  时常慷慨地对待那些需要帮助的人们,

  frugal with that you need yourself.

  并自我处处节俭。

  always be wise enough to know that you do not know everything,

  时常明智地提醒自己并非知晓一切,

  foolish enough to believe in miracles.

  并可爱的相信奇迹的出现。

  always be willing to share your joys,

  时常乐意去分享你的欢乐,

  willing to share the sorrows of others.

  并乐意去和他人分享你的悲伤。

  always be a leader when you see a path that others have missed,

  当其他人都困惑时,你会时常作为一个领导者带领他们重返前进的轨道,

  a follower when you are shrouded by the mists of uncertainty.

  而当你被不确定的迷雾而遮住双眼时,你又会时常作一个坚定的跟随者。

  always be the first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds,

  时常第一个去恭喜你对手的成功,

  the last to criticize a colleague who fails.

  并最后一个去批评失败了的同事。

  always be sure where your next step will fall, so that you will not tumble,

  时常对下一步的行动保持警觉,以免跌倒,

  sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way.

  并对你的最终目标保持信心,以免偏离轨道。

  always be loving to those who love you,

  时常去关爱爱你的人们,

  loving to those who do not love you; they may change.

  并去关心那些不爱你的人,他们也会改变。

  
看了“有关经典英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于优秀英语诗歌朗诵

2.关于最经典的英文诗朗诵

3.关于经典英文诗歌朗诵精选

4.关于经典英语诗歌朗诵

5.关于经典的优秀英文诗朗诵

2138024