有关优美的英文诗朗诵
有关优美的英文诗朗诵
诗歌是语言高度精炼的体现,诗是文学的最高形式之一,因此在日常教学中,每一位教育工作者都喜欢引导学生用本民族语言阅读和欣赏诗歌。小编精心收集了有关优美的英文诗,供大家欣赏学习!
有关优美的英文诗篇1
If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda
如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达
I want you to know one thing,
希望你知道
You know how this is.
这是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,
当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴
Everything carries me to you,
我的心儿就会飞向你
As if everything that exists.
似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳,光明和荣誉
Or little boats that sail toward.
就像小舟荡向岛屿
those isles of your that wait for me,
那里,你等候着我
Well now. If little by little,
然而,假若
You stop loving me,
你对我的爱情淡去
I shall stop loving you,
我的爱火也会
Little by little.
渐渐熄灭。
If suddenly you forget me,
如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me,
别来找我
For I shall already have forgotten you.
因为我早已把你忘怀。
If you think it long and mad,
我生命中
the wind of banners that passes through my life,
过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour,
记住,彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。
But, if each day, each hour,
但是,如果每时每刻
You feel that you are destined for me,
如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness,
能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs,
如果你迎向我的红唇
up to your lips to seek me,
每天绽若鲜花
Ah my love, ah my own,
啊,我的爱人,我心里
in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的爱火将再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.
永不会消失,永不被忘记
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我情因你爱而生,爱人啊
And as long as you live,
情长今生
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
不离你我臂弯。
有关优美的英文诗篇2
When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron
我们俩分别时——乔治·戈登·拜伦
When we two parted,
昔日依依别,
In silence and tears,
泪流默无言;
Half broken-hearted,
离恨肝肠断,
To sever for years,
此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
冷颊何惨然,
Colder thy kiss;
一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold
日后伤心事,
Sorrow to this!
此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning,
朝起寒露重,
Sunk chill on my brow,
凛冽凝眉间,
It felt like the warning,
彼时已预告:
Of what I feel now.
悲伤在今天。
Thy vows are all broken,
山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame:
汝名何轻贱!
I hear thy name spoken,
吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame.
羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,
闻汝名声恶,
A knell to mine ear;
犹如听丧钟。
A shudder comes o'er me,
不禁心怵惕,
Why wert thou so dear?
往昔情太浓。
They know not I knew thee,
谁知旧日情,
Who knew thee too well:
斯人知太深。
long, long shall I rue thee,
绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell.
尽在不言中。
In secret we met,
昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve,
今朝恨无声。
That thy heart could forget,
旧情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive.
疾心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee,
多年离别后,
After long year,
抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee?
相逢何所语?
With silence and tears.
泪流默无声。
有关优美的英文诗篇3
The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai
长干行——李白
While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,
妾发初覆额,
I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.
折花门前剧;
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,
郎骑竹马来,
You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.
绕床弄青梅。
And we went on living in the village of Chokan,
同居长干里,
Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.
两小无嫌猜。
At fourteen I married My Lord you.
十四为君妇,
I never laughed, being bashful.
羞颜未尝开。
Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.
低头向暗壁,
Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.
千唤不一回。
At fifteen I stopped scowling,
十五始展眉,
I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,
愿同尘与灰。
Forever and forever and forever.
常存抱柱信,
Why should I climb the look out?
岂上望夫台。
At sixteen you departed,
十六君远行,
You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,
瞿塘滟滪堆。
And you have been gone five months.
五月不可触,
The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.
猿声天上哀。
You dragged your feet when you went out.
门前迟行迹,
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,
一一生绿苔。
Too deep to clear them away!
苔深不能扫,
The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.
落叶秋风早。
The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,
八月蝴蝶黄,
Over the grass in the West garden.
双飞西园草。
They hurt me, I grow older.
感此伤妾心,
If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,
坐愁红颜老!早晚下三巴,
Please let me know beforehand,
预将书报家。
And I will come out to meet you
相迎不道远,
As far as Cho-fu-Sa
直至长风沙。
看了“有关优美的英文诗”的人还看了:
1.经典英语诗朗诵
4.优美的英文诗朗诵