学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

经典简单的英文诗歌朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  文学是一种语言艺术,诗歌又历来被视作文学的最高形式。学习英语诗歌不但有助于开阔视野,陶冶性情,而且对于英语学习有很大帮助。小编精心收集了经典简单的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  经典简单的英文诗歌篇1

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  I am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命运的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永远是月亮所想表达的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  I carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  经典简单的英文诗歌篇2

  SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  By Pierre De Ronsard

  作者:龙萨

  Tr. Zhang Heqing

  翻译:张和清

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

  挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

  And you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

  发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

  你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

  Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

  Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

  那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

  在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

  So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

  你的美丽至今无人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

  Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

  Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

  你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

  经典简单的英文诗歌篇3

  我不属于你

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,

  没有,尽管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蜡烛融化,

  像雪花融汇在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你爱我,我也知道

  你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。

  可我就是我,渴望着

  像光一样迷失在光里。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

  灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,

  卷入你爱的暴风雨,

  做狂风中的纤烛一支。

  
看了“经典简单的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.英语诗歌朗诵简单精选

2.简短的英语诗歌朗诵精选

3.简单的英文诗歌朗诵精选

4.关于简单的英语诗歌朗诵

5.经典英语诗歌朗诵

1892799