优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏
诗歌鉴赏不但能提高人们的文学审美情趣,而且能培养人们良好的文化涵养。下面是学习啦小编带来的优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏,欢迎阅读!
优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏篇一
The Furthest Distance in the World
世界上最遥远的距离
Rabindranath Tagore
罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not between life and death
不是生与死
But when I stand in front of you
而是我就站在你的面前
Yet you don 't know that I love you
你却不知道我爱你
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not when I stand in front of you
不是我站在你面前
Yet you can't see my love
你却不知道我爱你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
而是明明知道彼此相爱
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not being apart while being in love
不是明明知道彼此相爱
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
But when plainly can not resist the yearning
而是明明无法抵挡这股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not when plainly can not resist the yearning
不是明明无法抵挡这股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
But using one's indifferent heart
而是用己冷漠的心
to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you
为爱你的人挖掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏篇二
Ode to the Oak
致橡树
Shu Ting
舒婷
If I fall in love with you
我如果爱你
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you-
我如果爱你
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple songs for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially:
常年送来清凉的慰藉:
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
作为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one can understand our own words.
但没有人听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟;
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。
优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏篇三
And we will sit upon the rocks,
激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
克里斯托弗 马洛
By shallow rivers to whose falls
来吧,和我生活在一起,做我的爱人,
Melodious birds sing madrigals.
在这里,我们将快乐无边,
And I will make thee beds of roses
这里有峻峭秀丽的山峦,
And a thousand fragrant posies,
还有风光明媚的山谷田园。
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,
在那边,我俩坐在山岩上,
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
看牧羊人喂养可爱的羔羊,
A gown made of the finest wool
在浅浅的小溪旁,
Which from our pretty lambs we pull;
鸟儿随着潺潺流水,唱着情歌。
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
在那边,我将用玫瑰编一顶花冠,
With buckles of the purest gold ;
用成千的花束做床,
A belt of straw and ivy buds,
用爱神木的叶子织成长裙,
With coral clasps and amber studs:
一切都献给你,绚丽与芬芳。
And if these pleasures may thee move,
我从羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,
Come live with me, and be my love.
为你做防寒的鞋衬和长袍;
The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing
用纯金为你制作鞋扣,
For thy delight each May morning:
该有多么珍贵,多么荣耀。
If these delights thy mind may move,
我用长春藤和芳草做腰带,
Then live with me and be my love.
珊瑚带扣点缀着琥珀水晶。
假如这些享受能打动你的心。
看了“优秀中学生英语诗歌欣赏”的人还看了:
4.高中英语诗歌欣赏