关于英文诗带翻译阅读
关于英文诗带翻译阅读
诗歌是语言高度精炼的体现,诗是文学的最高形式之一,对提高学生学习英语的兴趣,是一种非常好的激发因素。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于英文诗带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!
关于英文诗带翻译阅读篇一
Living Life Over
If I had my life to live over…… I would have talked less and listened more.
I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.
I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.
I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.
I would have cried and laughed less while watching television - and more while watching life.
I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.
I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a life time.
There would have been more "I love yous" …… more "I'm sorrys" …… but mostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute…… look at it and really see it…… live it …… and never give it back.
如果有来生
如果有来生,我会少说,多听
我会请朋友来家吃饭,即便地毯脏了,沙发褪色了。
我会抽时间听祖父絮叨他的青年时代
我不会因为刚刚把头发梳理定型而要求在夏天关上车窗。
我会点燃那支雕成玫瑰状的蜡烛,而不让它在尘封中熔化。
我会与孩子们坐在草地上,不去担心草地上的污渍。
我会把泪水和笑声更多地留给观察人生,而不是观看电视。
如果生病了,我会卧床休息,而不是自认没有我,地球就不转了。
我不会买那些仅仅是实用,或者不显脏,或者保证能用一生的东西。
我会更多地说“我爱你”…… “对不起”……然而,最重要的是,如果有来生,
我会抓住每一秒……看人生,读人生……体验人生……再也不放手。
关于英文诗带翻译阅读篇二
《面朝大海春暖花开》
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
关于英文诗带翻译阅读篇三
心存感激
Be thankful when you don't know something, For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
感谢你对一些事情的迷惑不解,因为你可以有学习的机会。
Be thankful for the difficult times, During those times you grow.
感谢那些困难的日子,因为你学会了成长。
Be thankful for your limitations, Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
感谢自己的能力所限,因为这样才有机会提高。
Be thankful for each new challenge, Because it will build your strength and character.
感谢每一次新的挑战,因为它会塑造你的个性和力量。
Be thankful for your mistakes, They will teach you valuable lessons.
感谢你所犯的每一次错误,因为你可以得到宝贵的教训。
Be thankful when you're tired and weary, Because it means you've made a difference.
感谢自己的疲倦不堪,因为这意味着你已经有了改变。
Be thankful for your past relationships, Someone better suited to you is waiting out there.
感谢你逝去的恋情,因为更合适的人正在某处等你。
It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
对美好的事物感恩很容易;精彩的人生属于那些对挫折也心存感激的人。
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
感激之心能将消极变得积极。学会对自己的烦恼心存感激,它们就会变成你的赐福!
看了“关于英文诗带翻译阅读”的人还看了: