有关英语幽默小短文演讲
有关英语幽默小短文演讲
作为人类智慧和创造力的结晶,幽默广泛地存在于人类社会的各个层面,在我们的日常生活中起着不可或缺的作用。学习啦小编整理了有关英语幽默小短文演讲,欢迎阅读!
有关英语幽默小短文演讲篇一
Old Farmer Johnson was dying.
老农约翰逊就要死了。
The family was standing around his bed.
他的家人都站在床边。
With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."
他声音低沉地对妻子说:“我死后,我想你嫁给农夫琼斯。”
Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."
妻子说:“不,在你死后,我不能嫁给任何人。”
Johnson: "But I want you to."
约翰逊:“但我希望你这么做。”
Wife: "But why?"
妻子:“为什么?”
Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"
约翰逊:“因为琼斯曾在一笔贩马的交易中欺骗了我。”
有关英语幽默小短文演讲篇二
A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park one morning.
一天早晨,一位黑人女人和一位金发女郎正走在公园里。
Suddenly, the brunette notices a dead bird.
突然,黑人女人发现了一只死去的小鸟。
"Awww, look at the dead birdie," she says sadly.
“哦!看这只死去的小鸟。”她悲伤地说。
The blonde stops, looks up into the sky, and says, "Where? Where?"
金发女郎停下了脚步,她抬头望着天空,问道:“哪,在那?”
有关英语幽默小短文演讲篇三
Psychiatrist: What's your problem?
精神病医师:你哪里不舒服?
Patient: I think I'm a chicken.
病人:我认为我是一只鸡。
Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?
精神病医师:这种情况从什么时候开始的?
Patient: Ever since I was an egg!
病人:从我还是一只蛋的时候开始。
有关英语幽默小短文演讲篇四
A fat man and a skinny man were arguing about who was the more polite. 一个胖子和一个瘦子在争论谁更有礼貌。
The skinny man said he was more polite because he always tipped his hat to ladies. 瘦子说他更有礼貌,因为他经常对女士摘帽示意。
But the fat man knew he was more courteous because, whenever he got up and offered his seat, two ladies could sit down.但是胖子认为他更有风度,因为无论什么时候他在车上给别人让座时,总有两位女士能坐下。
看了“有关英语幽默小短文演讲”的人还看了:
3.英语幽默演讲稿