描写科比的英文文章阅读
如果NBA颁布一个 最具争论球员奖项 ,最终的得主非科比莫属一些球迷视他为上帝的人间使者。下面小编整理了描写科比的英文文章,希望大家喜欢!
描写科比的英文文章品析
Kobe Bryant says he's not one for farewell tours. But by Bryant's own admission, the end of a legendary career could be coming sooner than later.
科比·布莱恩特说,自己不是那种想要一场接着一场巡回告别的人,但他承认,自己的传奇篮球生涯迟早都会结束。
The Los Angeles Lakers are in New York to face the Knicks in what is potentially Bryant's last game at Madison Square Garden. At Saturday's shootaround, the future Hall of Famer addressed the media and admitted there are times when he questions whether he wants to continue playing basketball. And on the day in question, the answer was probably not:
洛杉矶湖人队正在纽约对战尼克队,这可能是布莱恩在麦迪逊广场花园的最后一次比赛了。周六的投篮训练中,这位即将入驻名人堂的球星告诉媒体,他曾经多次考虑要不要继续打球。但他的答案可能是——不再打球。
"If you asked me today, this would be my last year. But you never know," said Bryant, who is in the final year of his deal with the Lakers. "We'll keep it open. Whatever happens, happens."
“如果你今天问我,我会回答说这可能是我职业生涯中的最后一年。但谁知道呢,”布莱恩说。他跟湖人队的合约今年即将到期。“我们不会过早下结论,顺其自然吧。”
"The crowds, the chanting, people wanting to see me play – I'm extremely, extremely appreciative of that, I understand what that means. Listen, my personality isn't the rocking chair kind of thing, but the chanting of my name means enough to me."
“球迷们、尖叫声,人们希望看到我继续打球——真的很谢谢大家。我知道这意味着什么。我不是那种渴望颐养天年的性格,不过听到球场上球迷们高呼我的名字已经足够。”
At 37 years old and coming off of multiple injuries, Bryant acknowledged that recovering from a previous night's game is an all-day process for him. There's stretching and ice and massages and muscle stimulation and in-depth treatments where necessary. But, Bryant said, "If I wanted to keep playing, I could figure it out. "
今年37岁的布莱恩伤病不断。他坦白,之前一场比赛中的伤病要用一整天的时间才能恢复。某些受伤部位需要拉伸、冰敷、按摩、肌肉刺激甚至深部处理。但布莱恩也说,“如果我想继续打球,我会想明白的。”
经典描写科比的英文文章
科比宣布退役,写给篮球的一封信《Dear Basketball》(中英)
Dear Basketball,
亲爱的篮球,
From the moment
从小时候
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
我穿着老爸的直筒袜
And shooting imaginary
假装着
Game-winning shots
我在大西部论坛球馆
In the Great Western Forum
投中制胜球的样子
I knew one thing was real:
我就清楚知道一件事情:
I fell in love with you.
我爱上你了。
A love so deep I gave you my all —
我爱你如此之深,已奉献我的所有
From my mind & body
从我的思想到我的身体
To my spirit & soul.
从我的精神到我的灵魂
As a six-year-old boy
六岁的我
Deeply in love with you
深深的爱着你
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
我从没想过这段旅程结束时的样子
I only saw myself
我只看到我自己
Running out of one.
在这条路上奔跑
And so I ran.
所以我不停的跑
I ran up and down every court
每场比赛我都不停奔跑
After every loose ball for you.
为争取每一次得到你的机会
You asked for my hustle
你需要我拼尽全力
I gave you my heart
我为你奉上了我的心
Because it came with so much more.
因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力。
I played through the sweat and hurt
我为打球流尽血汗、带着一身伤病
Not because challenge called me
不是因为困难在挑战我
But because YOU called me.
而是因为你在呼唤我
I did everything for YOU
我已经为你做了一切
Because that’s what you do
因为你也是这样对待我
When someone makes you feel as
因为你让我感觉
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
我自己是一个鲜活的人
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你让一个6岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦
And I’ll always love you for it.
为此我将永远爱你。
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
但是我不能再如此迷恋你了
This season is all I have left to give.
这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的
My heart can take the pounding
我的心还能继续承受各种打击
My mind can handle the grind
我的意志也还能继续坚持下去
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了
And that’s OK.
这也很好
I’m ready to let you go.
我已经做好准备跟你说再见了
I want you to know now
我现在只是想让你知道
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
我们俩都可以永远珍藏着彼此一起度过的每一段时光
The good and the bad.
无论是好的,还是坏的
We have given each other
我们已经给了彼此
All that we have.
我们所能给的全部
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么
I’ll always be that kid
我都会是那个
With the rolled up socks
穿着老爸的直筒袜
Garbage can in the corner
瞄准角落里的垃圾桶
:05 seconds on the clock
假装进攻时间还有5秒
Ball in my hands.
手里拿着篮球的小孩
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒
Love you always,
一直爱你的,
Kobe
科比
关于描写科比的英文文章
小飞侠科比的经典语录中英对照
“love me or hate me, it’s one or the other. always has been. hate my game, my swagger. hate my fade away, my hunger. hate that i’m a veteran. a champion. hate that. hate it with all your heart. and hate that i’m loved, for the exact same reasons.”
爱我或者恨我,两者必有其一。一直都这样。有人恨我的比赛,我的狂妄自大;恨我的后仰投篮,我对胜利的渴望;恨我是一名老将,恨我获得过总冠军。恨吧,用你的全部心思去恨吧。然而也有很多人深爱着我,理由却和恨我的人一样。
“it’s funny. i think a lot of people, a lot of writers, try to take shortcuts in their assignments and just regurgitate what somebody else may have written, you know, instead of truly saying what’s going on," kobe says. "i'm no different than anybody. basketball to me, it’s a game that i want to try to be the best at, try to work at as much as possible. but i understand it’s a game. but i'm extremely outgoing. people say, 'he's quiet' and all that stuff. that's crazy. they obviously don't know me. so, i mean, people that know me and people that seen me interact, stuff like that, i'm completely opposite of what they read. and a lot of people actually tell me that. they'll say, 'man, you're nothing like i thought you were.”
“这太有意思了。我想很多人,很多作家,老是想尽办法在他们的写作任务中反复其他人可能已经写过的东西,而不是真实记录正在发生的一些事情。” 科比说,“我跟其他人没什么差别。篮球对于我来说,是一场我要尽可能努力做到最好的比赛。而我理解那是一场比赛。我是很外向的。人们说我很寡言,那简直胡说。他们显然就不了解我嘛。因此,那些了解我,跟我交流的人知道我跟那些报道中的完全不一样。事实上很多人也会这样跟我说,‘你跟我想象中的完全不同。”
"i just go. i just go. i just keep going until it feels right to me," kobe says of his habits. "if something doesn't feel right, i'm gonna stay there until i get it right. i just continue to keep pushing and pushing and pushing. that’s all i've known. that's how my parents raised me. if you're going to be focused on something, if you want to do something, you can't, you can't go about it in a half-assed way. you really gotta dedicate yourself to it, try to be the best at it. that's the only way."
“我只是不停地训练,不停地训练,直到我满意为止。”科比谈到他的习惯,“如果我感觉一些东西不对,我会呆在那不停地训练,直到我做到对为止。我只是不停地激励自己,不停地激励自己。这是我很了解自己的地方,也是父母教育我的东西。如果你要专注于某些事情,如果你想要做某些事情,你可不能半途而废,你得倾注你全部精力去完成那些事,尽力去完美地完成那些事。这就是事情解决的唯一途径。”
"i'm playing against great players, playing against the best in the world. the competition - that’s what i've always wanted."
“我正在跟伟大的球员进行对抗,跟世界上最好的球员进行对抗。这种对抗是我一直都渴望着的。
"my parents are my backbone. still are. they're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40."
“父母仍然是我打篮球的支柱。只有他们自始自终在支持你,不管你得到0分,还是砍下40分。”
"i'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot."
“为了取得比赛的胜利,要我做什么都可以,不管是坐在板凳席上给队友递毛巾、递水,还是上场执行致胜一投。”
"as far as carrying the torch for the years to come, i don't know. i just want to be the best basketball player i can be."
描写科比的英文文章阅读
上一篇:关于科比退役的英文文章
下一篇:有关科比的英文文章摘抄