学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语美文欣赏>

高中英语经典美文欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  开展课外美文阅读对学生学习语文大有益处,但要抓好并非易事。下面小编整理了高中英语美文欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

  高中英语美文欣赏品析

  I Think I Can我想我可以

  If you think you dare not, you don't;

  如果你认为你败了,那你就一败涂地;

  If you want to win but think you can't;

  如果你认为你不敢,那你就会退缩畏葸;

  It's almost a cinch you wo n't.

  如果你想赢但是认为你不能;

  If you think you'll lose, you're lost;

  那么毫无疑问你就会失利。

  For out of the world we find

  如果你认为你输了,你就输了;

  Success begins with a fellow's will;

  因为我们发现人世间

  It's all in a state of mind.

  成功从一个人的意志开始;

  Life's battles don't always go

  成功是一种心态。

  To the stronger and faster man,

  生活之战中,

  But sooner or later the man who wins

  胜利并非总是属于更强和更快的人,

  Is the man who thinks he can.

  胜利者终究是

  认为自己能行的人。

  经典的高中英语美文欣赏

  yesterday once more 昨日重现

  Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing

  谢谢你的音乐,就是我所唱的这首歌

  Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing

  谢谢他们带来的所有的欢乐

  Who can live without it, I ask in all honestly

  我很真诚的问,离开了那些谁还能活着

  What would life be?

  生活是什么

  Without a song or a dance, what are we?

  离开了歌曲与舞蹈,我们将会怎样

  So I say thank you for the music

  所以我说,谢谢音乐

  For giving it to me

  谢谢给我音乐

  Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk

  妈妈说在我能走之前我便是个舞者

  She says I began to sing long before I could talk

  她还说我在能说话之前就已经能够唱歌

  And I’ve often wondered, how did it all start?

  我总是想知道,那怎么可能

  Who found out that nothing can capture a heart

  是谁发现了心灵是不能被捕获的

  Like a melody can?

  就如同旋律一般

  Well, whoever it was, I’m a fan

  好吧,无论它曾经是谁.我都被迷住了

  I’ve be so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair

  我是那么幸运,我是个有着金黄色头发的女孩

  I wanna sing it to everybody

  我想把它唱给所有人听

  What a joy, what a life, what a chance

  多么快乐,多好的生活,多好的机会!

  关于高中英语美文欣赏

  The Sound of Music音乐之声

  The hills are alive with the sound of music,

  音乐声回荡在群山之间,

  With songs they have sung for a thousand years.

  传唱千年的歌声在飘扬。

  The hills fill my heart with the sound of music

  山峦唤起我心中的音乐,

  My heart wants to sing every thing every song it hears.

  我的心想唱出听到的每首歌每件事。

  My heart wants to beat

  我的心想和着

  Like the wings of the birds that rise

  鸟儿振翅的节拍

  From the lake to the trees.

  飞过湖面飞过树林。

  My heart wants to sigh like a chime that flies

  我的心想与钟声齐轻叹

  From a church on a breeze

  乘风飞出教堂。

  To laugh like a brook when it trips

  如淙淙溪流般欢笑!

  And falls over stones on its way.

  一路在石子上轻盈跳跃。

  To sing through the night

  如彻夜高歌,

  Like a lake who is learning to pray.

  学习祈祷的云雀。

  I go to the hills when my heat is lonely.

  心灵孤寂的时候我就来到群山中。

  I know I will hear what I've heard before.

  我知道会听到从前听过的声音。

  My heart will be blessed with the sound of music,

  音乐声洗涤我的心灵,

  And I'll sing once more.

  我将会再一次地歌唱。

1512620