学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 实用英语 > 去酒店时用到的实用短句

去酒店时用到的实用短句

时间: 焯杰674 分享

去酒店时用到的实用短句

  下面是学习啦小编为大家整理的在去酒店时会用到的英语实用短句,欢迎大家学习!

  今天晚上有空房间吗?

  Is there a room available for tonight?

  Is there a room available for tonight? (今天晚上有空房间吗?)

  No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. (没有了,今天晚上全都订满了。)

  Do you have a room for tonight?

  我预订了一个房间。

  I reserved a room for tonight.

  请办入住手续。

  Check in, please.

  I'd like to check in.

  请帮我拿一下行李。

  Take my baggage, please.

  请给我809房间的钥匙。

  I'd like a key to room 809, please. *用于在服务台取钥匙时。

  I'd like to leave my room key, please. *存钥匙时。

  餐厅在哪儿?

  Where is the dining room?

  餐厅几点开门?

  What time does the dining room open?

  几点吃早饭?

  What time can I have breakfast?

  我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?

  Where can I get some beer?

  Where can I get some beer? (我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?)

  There's a liquor store across the street. (街对面有个卖酒的商店。)

  Where can I buy some beer?

  我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗?

  Can you keep my valuables?

  我想把日元换成美金。

  Yen to dollars, please.

  I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.

  请换成现金。

  Cash, please.

  I'd like to cash this, please. *比较礼貌的说法。

  Would you cash this, please? (麻烦您给我换一下现金。)

  Could you cash this, please? (您能给我换成现金吗?)

  您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?

  Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?

  Would you cash these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)

  Can you change these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)

  请帮我把这100美元换成5张20美元的。

  Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?

  有人会说日语吗?

  Does anyone speak Japanese?

  Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人会说日语吗?)

  No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)

  有给我的留言吗?

  Are there any messages for me?

  Are there any messages for me? (有给我的留言吗?)

  Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生来过电话。)

  我办退房手续。

  Check out, please.

  I'd like to check out.

  这是我房间的钥匙。

  Here's my room key.

  我没用电话。

  I didn't make any phone calls.

  这是您的账单。

  Here's your bill.

  Here's your check.

  能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?

  Could you call a taxi for me?

  Call me a taxi, please.

  Hail a taxi, please.

  Taxi, please.

  Can you get me a taxi, please?

  请提供客房服务。

  Room service, please.

  请提供叫早服务。

  A wake-up call, please.

  A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. (请明天早晨7点钟叫醒我。)

  Certainly, ma'am. (好的。)

  I'd like a wake-up call, please.

  May I have a wake-up call? (早晨能叫醒我吗?)

  我可以借一下吹风机吗?

  Can I borrow a hair dryer? *borrow“借入”。

  请送一壶咖啡。

  Please bring me a pot of coffee.

  Please bring me a pot of coffee. (请送一壶咖啡。)

  How many cups would you like? (您要几个杯子?)

  请提供洗衣服务。

  Laundry service, please. *laundry “洗衣”。

  什么时候能弄好?

  When will it be ready?

  When will it be ready? (什么时候能弄好?)

  Tomorrow morning at ten. (明天上午10点。)

  请告诉我您的房间号码。

  Your room number, please.

  501房间。

  This is room 501. *501的说法是five o one。

  请进。

  Come in.

  没有热水。

  There is no hot water.

  There is no hot water. (没有热水。)

  Are you sure about that? (您肯定没有吗?)

  隔壁太吵了。

  The room next door is noisy.

  我能再要一把房间钥匙吗?

  Could I possibly have another room key? *因为有possibly,所以使得说法更礼貌。

  Could I please have another room key?

  May I have another room key?

  Is it all right if I have another room key?

  Would it be possible for me to have another room key?

  I'd like to have another key, if that's okay. (如果可以的话,我想再要一把房间的钥匙。)

  我把钥匙忘在房间里了。

  I locked myself out.

  I locked myself out.(我把钥匙忘在房间里了。)

  May I have your name, please. (请告诉我您叫什么名字?)

  I left my key inside my room.

  I forgot my key inside my room. (我把钥匙忘在屋里了。)

  我被锁在外面了。

  I'm locked out. 这与上一句的I locked myself out语气上有些不同。I locked myself out只表示自己把钥匙忘在房间里了,而I'm locked out还含有被别人锁在外面的意思。

  我房间的电视不能看。

  The TV doesn't work in my room. *电视或房间里电器等设备坏了,不能使用时都可以用…doesn't work来表示。

  您能派人给修理一下儿吗?

  Could you send someone to fix it? *用fix来表示“修理”。

  请叫位服务员来一下。

  Could you send someone up?

  Could you send someone up? (您能叫一位服务员来一趟吗?)

  What seems to be the problem, sir? (有什么事吗?先生?)

385481