英语日常实用口语对话情景练习
英语日常实用口语对话情景练习
英语口语是我们学习英语最重要的一个环节,掌握一些实用的英语口语,对于提升我们的英语交际能力十分重要,下面学习啦小编为大家带来英语日常实用口语对话,供大家参考学习。
英语日常实用口语对话1:
Emily: At the sports meeting today, which sport are you planning to participate in?
艾米丽:今天的运动会,你准备参加哪个项目?
Peter: I'm in the 400 meter relay. I'm really nervous.
彼得:我参加了400米接力赛。我真的好紧张。
Emily: Why so nervous?
艾米丽:怎么这么紧张呢?
Peter: I don't want to do badly and let my team-mates down.
彼得:我不想表现太差劲。而让我的队友失望。
Emily: I think you can do it. No need to worry. You've been practising hard and I'm sure you'1l win if you just focus.
艾米丽:我觉得你能行。没必要担心的。你一直都那么拼命地训练,我肯定只要你能集中注意力,一定会赢得比赛的。
Peter: You're right. I need to be confident. But the relay is a team sport and that requires cooperation.
彼得:你说得对,我应该有信心。但是接力赛是一个团体性项目,需要相互配合。
Emily: That means everyone should work together and try their hardest. You'll win or fail as a team, not just because of one
person.
艾米丽:这就意味着大家要相互协作,共同努力。你们将作为一个团队共同面对成功或失败,而不仅仅是一个人。
Peter: Yeah, I know, but I can't help but feel a little nervous anyway.
彼得:是啊,我知道,但我还是控制不住有一点儿紧张。
Emily: Show some courage! I'm sure your team will do fine and win. I believe in you, so you should too.
艾米丽:鼓起勇气来!我相信你们小组会表现得很出色而且最终能赢得比赛。我相信你,你也应该相信自己。
Peter: I know. We'll try our best. Thanks for your support. It really helps.
彼得:我知道,我们会尽最大努力的。谢谢你的支持,这对我帮助很大。
Emily: Besides, I'll be there watching and cheering you on.
艾米丽:还有,我会观看比赛并为你加油的。
英语日常实用口语对话2:
Monitor: Kate, could you do me a favor?
班长:凯特,你能帮我个忙吗?
Kate: What's that? I can help with just about anything.
凯特:什么事啊?我一定帮忙。
Monitor: Stay and clean the classroom.
班长:留下来打扫教室。
Kate: Why me? Just get Arthur to do it. He won't care. He loves to help.
凯特:为什么要我做?你可以让亚瑟干嘛,他不在乎的,他很乐于助人。
Monitor: But just now you said you'd help.
班长:可刚才你说一定帮忙的呀?
Kate: That was before I knew what you wanted. Ask Arthur.
He's a saint. He'll do whatever you ask him to.
凯特:那是在我知道你想让我帮什么忙之前。问问亚瑟吧。像亚瑟这样的圣人,你让他干什么都行。
Monitor: But Arthur did that last time.
班长:但是亚瑟上次已经干过了呀。
Kate: Yeah, but he still won't say no to you. Besides, you could even ask Casper if you wanted to.
凯特:是的,不过他不会拒绝你的。此外,你还可以让凯斯帕干嘛
Monitor: But you're the only one who has never done it. I think it's about time you contributed to your class. Everyone has
to take a tum, and it's yours.
班长:但你是惟一没有打扫过卫生的人。我觉得你该为班里做点贡献了 每人都该轮一遍,这次轮到你了。
Kate: Yeah, OK. You're right, I'll help. But next time just ask one of the boys to help.
凯特:是的,好吧。你说得对,我应该帮忙。但下次还是叫一个男孩子来干吧。
英语日常实用口语对话3:
Son: Mom, can I play ball for a while outside?
儿子:妈妈,我可以在外面玩一会儿球吗?
Mother: Your father is in the study working hard. You can't make any noise or you might make him angry. He has some
important work to do and he needs to get it done.
妈妈:你爸爸在书房工作呢。你不能制造一点儿噪音,否则他会生气的。他有很重要的工作要做,而且需要尽快完成。
Son: I promise I'll be quiet. Please!
儿子:我保证不会出一点儿声的。求您了!
Mother: Behave yourself! Don't make any noise! Have you finished your homework?
妈妈:老实一点儿!别出声!你做完作业了吗?
Son : Yes. I've finished.
儿子:是的,我已经做完了。
Mother: Then let me see.
妈妈:那让我看看。
Son: Mom, I promise. I won't make any noise at all.
儿子:妈妈,我向您保证。我不会发出一点儿声音的。
Mother: All right then, just 5 minutes. Make sure you are quiet.
妈妈:那好吧,只准玩五分钟,要确保不出声啊。
Son: OK. I won't get into trouble.
儿子:好的,我不会惹麻烦的。
Mother: Be careful!
妈妈:当心点!
Son: Thanks, mom. You're the best.
儿子:谢谢妈妈。您是最好的妈妈。
英语日常实用口语对话4:
Lady: You again! Don't push me again, or I'll smack you!
女士:又是你!别再逼我了,否则小心挨揍!
Frank: Don't threaten me. I'll bust your face!
弗兰克:别吓唬我。我会狠狠揍你一顿的!
Lady: Look, I told you my daughter isn't interested in you. She doesn't want to see you, so screw off! I'll call the cops if
you don't leave right now!
女士:你看,我女儿不喜欢你。她不想看见你,你滚吧!如果你不马上离开的话,我可要叫警察了!
Frank: I'm not breaking any laws. Mind your own business. Call the cops. and I've done nothing wrong!
弗兰克:我又没有违反法律。别多管闲事了。你叫警察吧,我又没做什么坏事!
Lady: Why can't you just accept the fact that my daughter isn't interested in you? She has someone else, someone nice. If you
don't leave, you'll have to pay for that.
女士:你怎么就不能接受我女儿不喜欢你的事实呢?她有别人了,那人还不错。如果你不走的话,你会为此付出代价的。
Frank: Someone else? I don't believe it. She said she loves only me! She said I was the only person she could ever love.
弗兰克:别人?我不信。她说过只爱我的!她说她永远都只爱我一个人。
Lady: You are living some kind of lie. She hates you and wishes you were dead! You won't leave her alone and she's scared of
you. If I have to solve this problem, I promise you'll wish you had listened to me the first time I told you to leave.
女士:别自欺欺人了。她恨你,甚至希望你死掉!你让她不得安宁,她对你产生恐惧感了。如果一定要我来解决这个问题的话,我敢肯定你会希望第一次就听从了我的劝告,离开这里了。
Frank: That's a lot of talk. I'll be back and when I come I expect to see her.
弗兰克:我才不相信你的鬼话呢。我会回来的,希望我再来的时候能见到她。
英语日常实用口语对话相关文章:
3.日常生活英语对话