学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 商务英语 > 商务英语谈判技巧—要求优惠、给予优惠

商务英语谈判技巧—要求优惠、给予优惠

时间: 燕妮639 分享

商务英语谈判技巧—要求优惠、给予优惠

  下面是学习啦小编整理的商务英语谈判技巧,欢迎大家阅读!

  要求优惠

  1.We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.鉴于我方的定货量很大,希望能降价。

  2. Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

  由于目前的市场不那么景气,如果贵方需要我方增加销售量的话,就必须降价。

  3.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

  难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗?

  4. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze.

  如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10000打。

  5. Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.

  如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。

  6. If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?

  如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少?

  7. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

  我们恳请报出最低价。

  8. May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

  我们能建议贵方对所报价格打些折扣吗?

  9. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.

  如果贵方降价2%的话,我认为我方可以购买20吨。

  10. We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

  如你方降价5%,我方就很愿意继续向贵方下单,不然的话,我们只得将我方购货要求转向其它货商。

  11. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.

  请按商品目录上的价格打9.5折。

  12. No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I’m afraid.

  没有人会以那么不合理的高昂价格做生意。恐怕你们至少要降价10%。

  13. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2500 units per season.

  如果我方每个季度的订货超过2500套的话,希望报价能打9折。

  14. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% on the contract price.

  我们只能按合同价的8折价格接受货物。

  给予优惠

  1. A discount of 5% may be allow if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.

  如果每一种规格的量超过1000套的话,我方可以给5%的折扣。

  2. We will entitle you to a 10% discount during July on anything you buy.

  您7月份来买任何东西时,价格均可按9折优惠。

  3. If an order is exceptionally large we are prepared to increase the discount.

  如果订货量特别大,我们愿意回大折扣。

  4. In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepared to offer you a discount of 5%

  为了帮忙你方发展这一行业的生意,我们愿提供5%的折扣。

  5. In order to wind up this transaction with you, we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

  为了成交,我们准备按愿报价消减3%。

  6. If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all, we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

  如果你们愿意一次性购买整批货物,我们可以给你们8%的价格折扣。

  7. For the sake of our long-term friendship, we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

  为了我们长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机的减价,减价6%怎么样?

  8. After careful consideration, we decided to bring the price down to 0 per unit.

  经过认真考虑,我方决定每套降至420美元。

  9. We are prepared to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%

  我们准备按特惠价格供应贵方计算机,给你们打15%的折扣。

热门文章

151171