认识同事英语口语
认识同事英语口语
下面学习啦小编为大家带来职场英语认识同事英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
1.认识同事口语句子:
I don't think we've met each other before, have we?
我觉得我们以前没见过面,对吧?
在表示“以前,曾经”时,“before”和“ago”都作副词, “before”用于现在完成时,一般位于句末;“ago”用于一般过去时,一般位于表示时间的名词后,译为“…(时问)之前”。
Aren't you Miss Huang?
你不是黄小姐吗?
You must be Miss Huang.
你一定是黄小姐。
I have a feeling that I've met you somewhere before.
我感觉好像以前在哪里见过你。
这是和别人拉近关系的最佳用语,常用于和别人套近乎。
I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
很高兴能与你相识。
What a pleasure to meet you!
认识你真是太荣幸了!
Nice to meet you,
见到你很高兴。
acquaintance n. 相识,熟人,了解
It's an honor to meet you here.
= It's a great honor to meet you here.
= It's my great pleasure to meet you here.
很荣幸在这里见到你。
The honor is mine.
这是我的荣幸。
honor n. 荣誉,荣幸
Let me show you around.
我带你四处看看。
Would you like me to show you around?
你想让我带你四处看看吗?
I've been wanting to see you fora long time.
我很久以来就一直想见你。
I've been wanting to meet you for some time.
我早就盼望着能跟你见面了。
I've waited for a long time to see you. too.
我也一直希望和你见面呢。
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我一直盼望着和你见面。
look forward to“盼望,期望”(to的后面要加名词或动名词结构)
I've heard about you from Mr. Li.
= I've heard of you from Mr. Li.
我曾经听李先生提起过你。
I've heard so much about you from Mr. Li.
我常听李先生提起你。
hear about“听说(关于)” hear of“听说过”
Would you introduce me to the others in the office?
际能把我介绍给办公室的其他人吗?
Please introduce me to the others.
请把我介绍给其他人。
What sort研work do you do hero?
你在这里从事什么工作?
What do you do here?
你在这里从事什么工作?
What are you engaged in?
你在忙什么呢?
engage in“从事于,忙于”
2.情景对话
Tom: Hi, my name is Tom.
汤姆:嗨,我是汤姆。
Melinda: Tom, the new sales representative? Nice to meet you! I'm Melinda.
梅林达:汤姆,新来的销售代表?很高兴认识你!我是梅林达。
Tom: Nice to meet you too. Melinda,
汤姆:我也很高兴认识你,梅林达。
Melinda: Now let me show you around. This is our reception area, and our conference room is right over there. Over here is
the sales department.
梅林达:现在我带你四处看看。这是我们的接待区,会议室就在那边。这边是销售部。
Tom: Really? This is a nice office. but it's quite small.
汤姆:是吗?办公室还不错,就是小了点儿。
Melinda: Yeah.You can make photocopies and send faxes over there.
梅林达:是啊…你可以在那边复印和发送传真。
Tom: It looks like you guys work hard.
汤姆:看上去你们工作都很努力。
Melinda: I tell you what, just between you and me, we just mess things up so that it looks like we work hard. Just kidding.
Oh, your cubicle is over there. And this way. Those are all private offices - the managers' offices.
梅林达:我跟你讲,只有你我知道哦,我们只不过是把东西弄得乱七八糟的,这样看起来我们就像是很努力工作似的。只是开个玩笑啦。哦,你的小隔问就在那边。这边走。那些都是私人专用的办公室——经理们的办公室。
Tom: Hmm... Tell me more details about our jobs.
汤姆:嗯…多跟我说一些有关我们工作的事情吧。
Melinda: Sure thing.
梅林达:那是一定的。
3.详细解说
1.“I/I'll tell you what”或“tell you what”,意为“(我)告诉你,(我)跟你讲”,可以用于提出建议,例如:I tell you what,
let's have a picnic in the park.(我跟你讲,咱们在公园里野餐吧。)另外,在美语中,它还可用来强调要说的话,例如:I'll tell you
what,I'm not looking forward to seeing him.(我跟你讲,我可不期望见到他。)
2.“between you and me”或“between ourselves”的意思是“就我们俩知道,就我们俩私下说”。例如:Between you and me,I think he's about to resign.(我们俩私下说,我想他要辞职了。)
3.“mess sth. up”意为“把…弄脏或弄乱”。
4.“sure thing”在口语中周于回答,表示同意,意为“当然可以,一定,没问题”,例如:- Can you pick me up later? - Sure thing.(
-呆会儿你能接我吗?-当然可以。)
认识同事英语口语相关文章:
1.同事用英语怎么说
7.白领常用英语口语