学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

英语口语练习对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面学习啦小编为大家带来英语口语练习对话,欢迎大家学习!

  英语口语练习对话1

  George: Where are you working these days?

  乔治:你最近在哪里工作?

  Crystal: I'm working at the restaurant around the station.

  克里斯托尔:我现在在地铁站附近的一家餐厅工作。

  George: What's it like working in a restaurant?

  乔治:在餐厅工作怎么样?

  Crystal: Well, it's ... busy times are busy, but boring sometimes. It's just usual work: washingdishes, serving and then that it's pretty much. Not a big deal job. I really like it, but at thesame time I'm looking for more. I think I should look for a desk job or something.

  克里斯托尔:忙的时候非常忙,不过也有无聊的时候。我做的就是普通的工作:洗碗,上菜,基本上就是这种工作。不是什么重要的工作。我很喜欢这份工作,不过我也在找其他的工作机会。我想我应该找办公室工作。

  George: Oh, a desk job!

  乔治:哦,办公室工作!

  Crystal: What about you?

  克里斯托尔:你呢?

  George: I don't know. Maybe I could work at a ... maybe a clothing store.

  乔治:我也不清楚。我可能会在服装店工作。

  Crystal: Oh, really!

  克里斯托尔:哦,真的吗?

  George: I do enjoy fashion, and I need to update my wardrobe, so a little discount would benice.

  乔治:我非常喜欢时尚,而且我要升级我的衣橱,所以要是有折扣就好了。

  Crystal: I hear that there's a opening at Bloomingdale's.

  克里斯托尔:我听说布鲁明戴尔百货店有空缺。

  George: Oh, awesome!

  乔治:哦,太棒了!

  Crystal: You should give it a try.

  克里斯托尔:你应该试试。

  George: Maybe. But then again I'm not a very ... I'm not really a people person, though.

  乔治:也许吧。不过我并不是一个擅长交际的人。

  Crystal: A people person! What do you mean?

  克里斯托尔:擅长交际!你是什么意思?

  George: I can't just go up to new people and start talking to them. It's a little difficult for me.

  乔治:我不太会去和陌生人说话。这对我来说有点儿难。

  Crystal: Well, on my point of view, I think that's a little ... sometimes I think that's sort of alittle annoying. One time like this lady at the market, she just started talking me, "Oh, thislooks good on you!" OK, I don't need that. You know.

  克里斯托尔:在我看来,我认为这有些……这种做法有些烦人。有一次在市场,一个女售货员过来跟我说,“哦,你穿这个很漂亮!”我并不需要这种奉承。

  George: Yes, they use some very strong mind tricks to get you to buy things.

  乔治:对,他们会用很强的心理把戏让你买东西。

  Crystal: Yeah. Well, you're good with mind tricks aren't you?

  克里斯托尔:对。你很擅长心理把戏,不是吗?

  George: I'm good at being played by mind tricks, but now good at doing mind tricks.

  乔治:我擅长被别人的心理把戏迷惑,但是不擅长对别人用心理把戏。

  Crystal: Aye! Well, I guess you still have nine months left.

  克里斯托尔:啊!我想你还有九个月的时间。

  George: Yeah.

  乔治:对。

  英语口语练习对话2

  George: Hey, hey, hey!

  乔治:嘿,嘿,嘿!

  Crystal: Hey, hey, hey! How's it going?

  克里斯托尔:嘿,嘿,嘿!最近过得怎么样?

  George: Bad!

  乔治:不好!

  Crystal: Why? What's up?

  克里斯托尔:为什么?怎么了?

  George: I'm a little low on cash these days?

  乔治:我这些天手头有点儿紧。

  Crystal: Really? What about getting a new job?

  克里斯托尔:是吗?找份新工作呢?

  George: Well, Where? What's open?

  乔治:嗯,哪儿有?哪里有工作机会?

  Crystal: Well, I don't know. You're graduating soon, right?

  克里斯托尔:嗯,我也不知道。你马上就毕业了,是吧?

  George: Well, there's still a good half-year before that?

  乔治:还有大半年吧。

  Crystal: Yeah, well, yeah, those half-years, you should spend it wisely. This is the best chanceto get a job.

  克里斯托尔:这半年时间,你应该明智地花钱。这是找工作的最好机会。

  George: What do you mean?

  乔治:你是什么意思?

  Crystal: Well, I don't know, like, I think this is your last chance to get a job before yougraduate. Or what do you plan on after graduating? Just hanging around? Playing games?

  克里斯托尔:我也说不清楚,我认为这是你在毕业前找工作的最后机会。你毕业后有什么计划吗?就四处闲逛?玩游戏?

  George: I don't know. I have no idea what to do after graduation. Do you have any plans?

  乔治:我不知道。我还没想好毕业后干什么。你有计划吗?

  Crystal: Well, for me ... well, since the economy is going bad, like there is no opening at themoment, but I was thinking if I could be able to like find an internship in a different country ormaybe I could keep doing my part-time job at the moment just until things start gettingbetter. Well, I guess you still have nine months left.

  克里斯托尔:我……现在经济环境不太好,目前没有工作空缺,不过我在想,在经济环境变好之前,我能在其他国家找到实习机会,或者我能继续做现在的兼职。我想你还有九个月的时间。

  George: Yeah. It's a little depressing though thinking about graduation. Being thrown out intothe real world.

  乔治:对,不过一想到毕业就令人沮丧。要进入现实世界了。

  Crystal: All my friends who graduated, they're already regretting. They want to go back toschool.

  克里斯托尔:我所有已经毕业的朋友,现在都开始后悔了。他们想回到学校。

  George: Oh, boy!

  乔治:哦,天哪!

  Crystal: Speaking of which, how about we go to grad school?

  克里斯托尔:说到这个,我们念研究院怎么样?

  George: No!

  乔治:不行!

  Crystal: Why not?

  克里斯托尔:为什么不行?

  George: Grad School!

  乔治:研究院!

  Crystal: Why not?

  克里斯托尔:为什么不行?

  George: I don't know if I could deal with another four years of school.

  乔治:我不确定我是否能再过四年学校生活。

  Crystal: It's not four years. It's only two years, and plus, like, I mean, if you're gonna regret somuch like getting a job, like, and plus the economy is really bad for a job right now, I think it'sbest to lay low and just, you know maybe study a little bit more till the economy gets betterand then get a job then.

  克里斯托尔:不是四年。研究生只上两年,另外,如果你会后悔工作,而且现在的经济环境很难找工作,我认为最好的方法是缓一缓,继续学习,等经济环境好些以后再找工作。

  George: Well, if I could get some sort of full scholarship, perhaps I would be more inclined todo it, but ...

  乔治:如果我能拿到全额奖学金,我可能会想继续学习,可是……

  Crystal: Yeah, yeah. It's not bad.

  克里斯托尔:对,对,还不错。

  George: I don't think I could get a scholarship with my horrible G.P.A.?

  乔治:可是我的平均成绩太差了,我想我拿不到奖学金。

  Crystal: Same here!

  克里斯托尔:我也是!

  George: Hmm! Grad school!

  乔治:嗯!研究院!

英语口语练习对话相关文章

1.常用英语口语练习

2.英语口语对话练习材料

3.初学者英语口语对话

4.每日英语口语练习:关于找兼职

5.常用基本英语口语对话

845386